Computer or Console?

Do you play games on computer or console?

• Computer

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Console

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Both

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • None

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
I choose computer games because I can always alt-tab out of it and pretend I'm working during certain situations.

EDIT:
Originally posted by johnygreys67@ao
I LOV3 MAH PLAYSTATION 2 BUT U CAN GET PR0N ON A PC1!1!! WTF LOL :lol: :rotfl: :nuke: :scan:

This looked way too familiar. johnygreys, were you using this translator?

Sports, platform games, and racing on the console (PS2, a bit of a let down from the original). Unreal Tournament, Civ III, simulations on the computer.

Originally posted by Sultan Bhargash
WOW GR3AT LINK NIHILISTIC!1!!!11! OMG WUT A LOT OF FUN1!!!1!!1 WTF LOL

I think napoleon256 mentioned it first in this thread.

Computer!!! :thumbsup:

Strategy for PC, rest for console. Although there are quite a few successful strategy games for console (such as Advance Wars). I hate how with a computer you always need new requirements and stuff.

Both, I'm with SilverFlame and SB on this one, Strategy for PC, all others for console. I love my PS2.

BTW: Doesn't this go in the all other games forum?

Originally posted by johnygreys67@ao
I LOV3 MAH PLAYSTATION 2 BUT U CAN GET PR0N ON A PC1!1!! WTF LOL :lol: :rotfl: :nuke: :scan:
Originally posted by Jeratain
:lol: :lol: I feel sorry for that kid's parents.

I play only on a PC since I'm too cheap to buy a console. Although sometimes in an extremely boring situation I'll download a game onto my cell phone and play it.

I feel sorry for him. . ..

I have a PS/2, a GC, and a PC. I play mostly on my PC, but I've also finished 007:Agent under fire, and play deathmatch against my kids. My 8 year old is getting pretty good. My 10 year old plays Madded 2k3, we play that.

I like both. Some games are better on one or the other. Of course, I'm still a Nintendo fanboy at heart. :love:

I seem to be going against the flow here. Currently anyway.

I'm playing Morrowind on my PC, and awaiting Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII for my PS2... :hmm:

Normally, it'd be the other way round, like you guys...

Due to prejudices (caused by seeing the horrible graphics of old consoles), I prefer PC by a long way.

Both PC and console :)

GTA – Vice City on console (PS2) and CivII/III and BF1942 (DC) on PC…

…Hey that last part rhymed… :cool:

Cimbri

I didn't own a console until two weeks ago when I baught a PS2. But since I haven't got any worthwhile games for it yet, I still do all my playing on the PC

Strategy on PC

sports/racing/action on X-Box

Top Bottom