Conquest of the World

I finally got caught up. I started reading about a week ago. Great story.

Unfortunately, the welcoming comitee is too tired at this time to make a proper welcome.

They sent their apologies, a message saying "Welcome to CFC", and a Pizza.

I'll do it...

<Tired Voice> Welcome to CFC TurtleGladiator... :band: [party]

@Moderators... Don't ban me!!!!

Yeah, any chance of the Mighty Update soon? It is February 4th!

That and a World Map?

Guess what happens tomorrow?! SUPER TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!! yay i can't wait! even though i can't vote :)

yet another welcome to the forums. I think Quint said his bandwith reset either the 2nd or the 4th, and he's probably done some sufficient playing in the past <insert exorbitant number of days here>. So, I guess he's writing and uploading as we speak...err...type...

(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)
^ ^

that is so cool!
btw i don't know who's signature it is in but what is a spoilered sig? by sig do you mean Sig arms, the firearms manufacturer? or signature?

apallo. This is not the thread to post random stuff. You want something random, go to the Off-Topic thread.

Unless you're also saying something on-topic, don't post "tomorrow's super tuesday" or "that bunny sig is cool!"

...fine tasslehoff you win.. i will go now

I require a world map. an update would be nice too. @Qunit i think that you should launch a two-pronged invasion of sumeria, preferable coming from the NW and the southern tip. Also sadly America's death seems imminent almost as if quint is about to kill them... too bad they are my favorite civ, and the only civ i have ever played as.....

update please.

hey who thinks it would be cool if he made conquest of the world, civ 4 edition!

patience people...give him until the weekend. Now who wants to take bets on how soon apallo will get banned for spamming?

im game, what's the opening line?

yeah that civ 4 edition would be awesome! I have civ 4 but i've only played about... 10 turns, its all so confusing! his edition would make it much easier. Btw what is the name of Choxorn's story?

There's a link to it, name and all, in the first line of my sig.

Moderator Action: Closed until Quintillus has another update, and pm's me with a request for the thread to be re-opened. Enough spamming.

zomg the thread got unlocked! but...shouldn't that mean there should be an update here?

Top Bottom