Cool Pictures 14: no , it wasn't me who painted Mona Lisa

Black swans in Beijing

Black swans.jpg

Humpback whale almost eats live seal

If I am reading this right the humpback does eats the seal, but then instead of remaining underwater afterwards to filter through its baleen, it surfaced and began opening and closing its mouth to let the seal out, and it was fine.

Last edited:
There were quite a few things that happened in the year 1620, according to Wikipedia. One item on the list that jumped out at me is that Johannes Kepler's mother was arrested for witchcraft (he's the astronomer who discovered the laws of planetary motion).

wtf-1620.jpg

Just wait until he starts to seriously molt. He's going to look ridiculous, since it doesn't all happen at once. He's going to have bits of him that are the adult black and white and yellow and orange, and parts that will still be this brown fluff.

Horseman by Will Cornelius

Inspired by the early work of Eadweard Muybridge, Cornelius photographed jockey Kanane Francis to capture those elusive moments when rider and horse become one in dramatic fashion, exposing the mastery of their craft

^^^ graffiti art by:

SÉRGIO ODEITH​

Lot's of cool fun pics on this thread. I stink at taking pics, but great at editing them. I have a couple non-edited pics fitting this thread on a pc I can't connect to right now but found this 'Blowing Smoke' on my current laptop. Neither taken nor edited by me.
Blowing Smoke.jpg

Bee.jpg

This aerial photo, taken on Sunday, September 29, shows farmers collecting water lilies in Uttar Satla, a Bangladeshi village

Water lillies.jpg

Top Bottom