Resource icon

Cultural Diversity

Nothing's changed for it to need updating...

Hey everyone, I've been trying to use this mod on a YnAEMP Giant Earth map with all 43 civs, using some other mods as well. However, I can't get the starting bonuses with any civ. For example, Ottomans don't start with the Animal Husbandry. Other than the starting bonuses, the mod seems to be working just fine with all the graphics and soundtracks. I read here that Historical Religions may cause problems, so I deactivated it, but still got the same error.

Here are the other mods I use: "Civ-Linked Great Generals (v 11)", "MC and LITE's Moorish Civilization (v 4)", "More Great Works (v 3)", "More Luxuries (v 155)", "Tomatekh's Sumer (v 70)", "Unique Cultural Influence (v 4)", "YnAEMP (V 25)", "InfoAddict (v 22)", "Ingame Editor (v 39)", "JFD's Byzantium (Justinian I) (v 2)", "JFD's Egpyt (Tutankhamun) (v 1)", "JFD's The Turks (Mehmed II) (V 5)", "JFD's The Empire of Spain (Philip II) (v 1)"

Oh well then, I didn't know that. Any reason why I got two policies instead of one when playing with the Ottomans?
Error relating to a utility Jifford made for giving dummy policies iirc, can't remember the exact solution but you can try searching for it or investigating the Lua; I'm pretty sure it's just a logic error of some kind which occurs when more than one Civ utilises the utility.

Hi! please , someone knows what is the latest version of this mod ,that includes only resources (ex: northern-iron, bantu-cows, southern-wine) as starting bonuses???
And in this case, someone can post that version here??; i have this versión: JFDLC (07) - JFD's Cultural Diversity (Core) (v 16), and it has some part on the files related to this bonuses, but i don't know how to enable them or even if it's posible, cause on user settings files i don't see this option... Thanks in advance for your time, and great help!!

How do I install this? There are so many parts, which ones do I get?

There are two parts, both of which are just mods. The Core mod is the important one, the soundtrack is supplementary. The confusion is stemming from the fact that the front page link directs to the wrong folder; this mod can be found here.

Top Bottom