Culture Bugs Galore v108.3

Bridger

Prince
See these two screenshots:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595822798120366689/EDCF2FBAFFDEBF4EC775076D08AACD7D1BE737EA/

and

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595822798120372280/ED81BE5078349A284E68B4D7AFF1513AFD6CF3FE/

When I have the city set to default spread, the city takes 200% of the culture from city states as if it were focused. When I focus the city on culture, it doesn't get the 200% from culture city-states. The bit of help text is correct (it says it is getting a 200% bonus for culture focus) but it doesn't actually get applied, and is instead applied during normal production somehow.

In addition, notice that I have a temple built, which should supply +1 culture on dye. There are 3 dye resources in this picture, only two of them have a finished plantation, and one of them has +3 culture on it. Huh?

This game was never loaded from a save (I played straight through to this point) and the only other mod is CSD v26. It's epic speed on a large map. Attached is save.

Attachments

• Culture Bug 108-3.Civ5Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
1) I did some testing with the city focus and see what you're talking about. I don't see a mistake when looking at the code, and it's relatively simple code, so this is very puzzling. Did you notice if this happened in the v108 general release?

2) Do you remember the order these events happened for the plots around your temple?

• Temple built
  • Plot acquired
Different code runs for each event, so the order is important. I did some testing and found that if A occurs before B, the culture is not given, so I'm investigating that code that further. I'm not sure what could cause a 3:c5culture: situation, as my testing of B->A gave 1:c5culture: to the plots.

1) I did some testing with the city focus and see what you're talking about. I don't see a mistake when looking at the code, and it's relatively simple code, so this is very puzzling. Did you notice if this happened in the v108 general release?

2) Do you remember the order these events happened for the plots around your temple?

• Temple built
  • Plot acquired
Different code runs for each event, so the order is important. I did some testing and found that if A occurs before B, the culture is not given, so I'm investigating that code that further. I'm not sure what could cause a 3:c5culture: situation, as my testing of B->A gave 1:c5culture: to the plots.

I'm sure that dye plot was aquired before temple was built because it is right next to the city. So I would have built the city and immediately acquired it. Also, I thought I noticed those 3 culture on the tile before I even built the temple, but then I went back later and it was gone? I didn't think much of it at the time...

Top Bottom