Current avatar choices are the worst

Hmm...your avatar used to by 666 Bytes, floppa....now it is 733 Bytes. Did you do something to it?

:confused: Nothin... I have no technical savvy... Is it too big? I figure if it was, it wouldn't allow me to use it? 666 is a nicer number than the 733 though...

Originally posted by floppa21
Yaaay! I still got the coolest avatar ever! Thanks Matrix!
My pleasure. ;)

The picture has a different resolution than at first (something lower than 65x65); I changed that. That's what makes it 733 bytes instead of 666. ;)

You know what's funny? I can change your avatar to anything I want, at any time. :D :D :D

Oh, and I tried to make it more smooth, but that only makes it much uglier. :o

Oh no, the future of my avatar happiness is in Matrix's hands... :cry: And whattaya mean "only makes it much more uglier"?!?!?!! It is not in the slightest UGLY!!!

Actually, TF asked me this afternoon what I thouht about custom jobs, we talked a bit about what to limit, and size, and he made up his mind in like 30 seconds to allow them.

So far i think I have the best avatar, second would be Matrix with is EXCELLENT "Doom Guy" Very Nice ;)

BTW AoA, I like A-Team but that pic kinda sucks.........

**Attention this post contains BLATANT Mod ass licking/kicking**

That show is 20 years old, the scan pics on the net are pathetic, I have been unable to find a nice, clear Hannibal to work with.

The main problem is the limit is so small, photo resolution is lost as the pics shrink to fit.

No, the scan pics were dropped in the ammonia on Murdoch's floor at the nut house. :D

What the heck is your avatar supposed to be Fez-young-fella-me-lad? It just looks like a black splodge.

I have to agree with the thread title now though. I thought 'ploy had gone grey and I'd got horribly lost this morning. Oh well, I suppose all good things must come to an end. Enjoy the novelty while it lasts folks! :D

No, Fez on apolyton is Giancarlo, Fez Monkey is a different fellow altogether.

Top Bottom