1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Current v1.13 Development Discussion

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall - Dawn of Civilization' started by Leoreth, Sep 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ani Taneen

Ani Taneen Chieftain

Same here!

2. Leoreth

Leoreth 心の怪盗団 Moderator

Enabling to edit settler maps in WB is one of the goals for 1.14, it should be easy to take care of these issues then.

3. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

Should we rename this sticky now when 1.13 is released? Like Current Git development, or something. Because you have promised version numbers will change faster now.

4. char81

char81 Chieftain

Never seen the Spanish in the east coast.
    Perhaps the bigger issue here is the ai's ability to prioritize (and honestly I think it's mostly the Dutch in particular). Like someone mentioned above the Dutch frequently colonize Argentina. I see this happen even when much better places like South Africa and Suriname are available. A lot of times useless areas of the map will be colonized (how many times have you guys seen 5 billion useless Quebecer cities or horrendous Spanish city placement in Mexico or again the Dutch city placement in Argentina or the even worse city placement that the Dutch have in Australia). Hmm…maybe this is a more Dutch specific issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Leoreth

Leoreth 心の怪盗団 Moderator

Yes, the threads will change at some point today. I think I will merge the two generic threads into a version agnostic general discussion thread and keep the suggestion and bug report threads running.

6. Leoreth

Leoreth 心の怪盗団 Moderator

Thread closed for the release of v1.13. Continue discussion here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.