Deity
Settings:

World Size: Large
Land/Water: 80% Ocean
Land Type: Pangaea
Temperature: Temperate
Climate: Normal
World Age: 4 Billion Years
Version: Conquests 1.15 (1.20 if it is fixed soon)
Civ: Romans [Random] (MIL/COM UU: Legionary 3.3.1, replaces Swordsman)
Rivals: All Random
Culturally-Linked: Off
Respawn AI: Off
Culture Flips: On
Random Seed: Preserved
Difficulty: Demigod
Victory: Space Race, Diplomatic, Domination, Conquest
AI Aggression: Standard
Twist: The effects of Corruption have been greatly reduced.
Rules: See RBCiv rules.

Players:
~ Cuivienen
~ andvruss
~ SensOfWthr
~ Bede
~ microbe

The goal: to explore what the game would be like if Corruption was greatly reduced. This should be easier than your standard Demigod game, so Emperor- or even Monarch-level players can participate.

And, finally, our start.

No one wants to play a game with reduced corruption? I'll just go sit in my corner, then...

I would want to join a game with reduced corruption, but maybe just a little smaller (large) and since I am in a game as the Celts already....

i'd like to but i have project deadlines to meet...so not now guy... :) will be lurking around though.gd luck!

I could be interested, but never tried demigod. Limited experience on Emperor, but undefeated at Monarch.

Okay, okay, I was picturing a more enthusiatic response. I withdraw all statements of world size, civ and difficulty as well as the start location and begin again.

So, who wants to play a game with reduced corruption on either Emperor or Demigod?

I'll rephrase -- I AM interested, I have no problem with Demigod level, I was really just warning you in case I'm in.

Prefer a standard or large map, no real preference on civ, I try to mix up my selections anyhow.

I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, Celts are fun, but very strong, possibly too strong with reduced corruption. The extra production of GS during the first wars would mean that anyone but a nearby Carthage, Rome or Greece is outright toast (IMO).

Okay, we seem to have a number of potential players. Looks like a large map and random civ, Demigod. I'll have a screenshot in a moment as well as what civ we will be. Still looking for one more member.

EDIT: Our civ is Rome by random selection. Could a mod change the thread title, please? Thanks!

That's fine, we'll try to move slowly through the roster ;)

I'll have the first 20 turns up tonight. All rounds afterwards are ten turns each.

RE: patch 1.15b

yes, I can't afford to DL the new patch now either, as I have several games going ATM.

@Microbe -- I realized that I never downloaded new Snoopy graphics when I bought C3C (at least I don't think I did). At any rate, I do still have the zip if you want it .....

Originally I saw that 1.20 was available and said, "Oh, a new Patch! Must be worthwhile. I'll download it!"

How naive I was. Bad 1.20, bad! I'm redownloading 1.15 now, and we'll probably play the whole game on 1.15 unless 1.20 is fixed meanwhile.

They just released 1.22 (which requires 1.20 so it's a patch on top of a patch).

I think we need to stick to 1.15 due to the incompatibility. The only bug they fixed in the new patch for SP is the railroad bug, which is very minor and not worth the trouble.

Too true. They'll need more than 1.22 to make another download worthwhile. I'll have the turns played soon (playing now).

Top Bottom