Votes: 186 84.5%
  • No way!

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Not really sure.

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • What is D&D?

Votes: 18 8.2%

• Total voters
About the LD's, I think you should only use actual Leader heads, becuase in the preview pic, all of them are different sizes, and for me that's really annoying because you go from head-only to all-body to head-to-torso and etc. Just a suggestion.

I agree with you odintheking, but some of the ones with the torso are fitting and if I went with just heads then I would have to dig more graphix out of the WH mod. I've robbed that mod enough for now. I'm still planning to move several around and switch some out, so I'll try to lean more towards the head only thing as I go. ;)

Thank you CamJH, sometimes I think I get too carried away.

Hey tj, I was wondering if you decided to use aaglo's fantasy goody huts??
I really thought they were amazing and I think you really should.

regards

I'm seriously thinking about them. I'll be running it by Arghis. He's the one who I gave the final say in the terrain related graphix. I pick out the base and he tweaks it. We had been doing something for goody huts already, but I'll check with him anyway.

Thank you. I'll be updating previews in thenext couple of weeks. I've begun working the text files while doing the buildings because I wasn't quite sure what I was doing at first. Got it figured out now and now I'll go back and link the units to text. No worries it won't take 3 months this time. I'm not doing any details in the civilopedia till the beta. That's why I'll have testors working on it, so I can focus on the civilopedia, and just fix glitches as I go. ;)

Thank you Arghis. I will also have a playable beta, which will not be open to the public but to selected beta testers. Which will take place on CDG. The list is short at the moment as I haven't really recruited much yet. I'll keep you in mind though, odintheking.

Status report:
% determines how much complete for beta testing.
75%=Improvements and Wonders
98%=Units (still waiting on graphix for 2 units)
95%=Leaderheads (still waiting on a couple to be finished)
90%=PediaIcons.txt
10%=Civilopedia.txt
95%=Misc. Graphix
90%=biq (still missing city lists for most civs)
85%=Other

I'm going to get the city lists complete after I finish buildings and then I'll finish Misc Graphix, then PediaIcons and then link the Icons to Civilopedia. I'll see whats left after that.

Really glad to see you haven't abandoned the project. I was getting a bit worried there. I'm really, really eager to see this one!

frekk said:
Really glad to see you haven't abandoned the project. I was getting a bit worried there. I'm really, really eager to see this one!

Me too... :eek:

No worries guys. I've spent over a year on this project and I have no intention of quitting. Arghis' scenario is really good, so when he releases it, do enjoy. I've been quiet because I've dived deep into this mod to get it done quicker. Maybe this weekend I'll post an updated jpg of the units and buildings pcx files. ;)

Ok, here are the previews I promised. The buildings pcx, and units pcx. I overlapped the units pcx on the buidings to fit them in better. Maybe, by next weekend I'll have some previews of Wonder Splashes up.

Yes there will. They are actually Werepandas, but I can't make them shapeshift so they will just have to look like Pandas all the time. The Zuyevo civ will have them only. ;)

No it's not ready yet, sorry. Very close though, I'm nearly done with all the graphix and the PediaIcons is complete. :crazyeye:

Well after reading through this entire thread, I must say that I am very impressed with the time and effort that has gone into it.

Was curious what information you may still be lacking? I'm not overly familiar with Mystara but I would be willing to help out if possible.

Top Bottom