Dacubz145's Unit Thread

Might I request the Dabur class Patrol Boat? I figure I could use it for a Stealth Destroyer flavour unit for the Isrealites, Mayans, and Incans.

3 birds with one stone...nice

Anyway I will try to, havent gotten close to 3D yet, ive been trying alot but havent been able to figure it out quiet yet. If i can find a good unit to reskin then I will do it, otherwise i gotta wait till I can do 3d, but once i can thisll be first on my list

Both of them are very nice!
Good job :goodjob:

and the mi-24 Hungary skin, this one looks pretty sick

The "pretty" is not the good word... It is terrifyingly sick... :lol:
Anyway, great work on both of them ;), and honestly, I didn't know we have such a... well, uh, innovative... figure... on our helicopters, good to know, but still, uhm, embarrassing. :blush:

The "pretty" is not the good word... It is terrifyingly sick... :lol:
Anyway, great work on both of them ;), and honestly, I didn't know we have such a... well, uh, innovative... figure... on our helicopters, good to know, but still, uhm, embarrassing. :blush:

Thanks :D i was adding some helicopters from Realism Invictus, and i looked up a name for the Hungarian one, and saw a picture of this, and knew there had to be a skin for it

anyway when i have time ill add screenshots

Once I get around to making an Austria-Hungary civ, I will use that helicopter.

Why would you make an Austria-Hungary civ?
They should definitely be separated, Austria-Hungary lasted for 50 years
On the other hand, both Austria and Hungary were major powers for quite a couple hundred years

I thought about that, but the Austrians seem to lack flavour units, while the Hungarians are swimming in them.

Top Bottom