damn syndication

andyo

Prince
ok - just wanted to share an embarassing story with all you guys that happened to me this weekend - for those of you that don't watch sienfeld, this probably won't make a lot of sense -
anyway - on friday night me and one of my best friends bail out of work a little early and run down the yankee stadium to catch a game - we have a few to many brews at the game, and have a good time - on the subway back to the city this girl is sitting next to us - hot body, butter face - anyway we start talking to her - she is from israel, only been in the u.s. for 3 months, has a very strong accent - so we are talking and she is a little anoying and she asks what our names are - my friend gives her his real name -I've had a few too many, and I tell her my name is Art Vandalay, and that I am an architect - figuring she is a foreigner, and will never get it - so she says - without batting an eye "o.k. george - you don't have to be an a**hole" - needless to say the rest of the ride was very uncomfortable - about 20 more minutes on a packed subway, with no where to go, and this girl glaring at me - and i felt like a real jerk - the moral of the story? say you are from Kramerica, Inc. don't you hate when that happens?

Ah, well, she had a "butter face" anyway... :lol:

Word to the wise: Seinfeld is everywhere. Try it on a German chick. I hear the show never went over well over there.

Stuck up snitch. At least she could have busted your chops and had fun with it! No, she had to turn what could have been a good situation to make friends into a horrible ride. Not your fault for having a sense of humor. :D

Originally posted by PaleHorse76
Stuck up snitch. At least she could have busted your chops and had fun with it! No, she had to turn what could have been a good situation to make friends into a horrible ride. Not your fault for having a sense of humor. :D

damn women - what are you going to do

Yeah, Seinfeld is a little bit too international (I think most American shows are)

If you had tried it on a Scandinavian chick you would probably have gotten the same response

Top Bottom