1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Despot of FANATICA- The aera of Peace

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by disorganizer, May 23, 2003.

1. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

bellona: so we only need the despot to sign those contracts

OOC: just again: bellona is NOT the ruler of fanatica. this is Caeser! so dont ask me for any apporvals which concern fanatica and not helenatica. helenatica is only a province of fanatica, though its a big one.

2. Plexus

Plexus Architeuthidae puericomedentis

Caesar, Atrouia requests these lands from you.

Attached Files:

3. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Night Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    Hmm, I already reserved 3 land tiles for GM to use.BUt first, I need to set asside land tiles for the Jadius family. and then Ill pass out the rest.

@GM - I have found a perfict spot for you :)

4. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Deity

:D

Any chance of a map soon?

5. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

OOC@CG: where, at the north pole? :)

6. GenMarshall

@GM - here is the land you want :). Hopefully we can work together and help you get your progect going, BTW, you will have a Neighbor Provance by you called The Jade Provance or something like that

@Civanator - I accept, under the following conditions that Fanatica and THe JAde Provance will not be attacked.

7. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

ooc@civgeneral:
    afaik, only civanator and plexus got iron... am i right civgeneral?
    if yes i just want to point out that only the people owning iron can bulild swordmen or legions.

so afaik here is the resource distribution:
    iron: fanatica (all provinces), atrousia, depaololand
    horses: fanatica (all provinces), atrousia

neronia and plainia do have no iron and no horses.

correct me if im wrong :) but i believe im right.

8. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Deity

Looks good, CG. And I'm becoming a Baron as per our discussion in the chat, right? :)

9. GenMarshall

@Dis - yes, also I am trading out Iron to any freindly provance that is not hostile to Fanatica and The Jade Provance (Note, the Jade provance mapp will be out soon)

@GM - Of course :)

10. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

@CG: to the provinces or the nations? note that the provinces are part of fanatica and the nations are seperate. as such a province cant be unfriendly to fanatica ;-)

11. Civanator

Civanator Deity

Antonio:
    Dearest Fanatica, I invite all of you to attend my feast at my Palace tomorrow night. It will be spectacular, and will also be heavily guarded by Legionaires and Spearmen. Please attend.

12. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Deity Retired Moderator

Julia: Now that I have lost my nation of Plainia, I ask to control a province, called Peesea Province, with these boundaries (these are the only four tiles under direct control of the despot left in the western parts of Fanatica):

Attached Files:

13. GenMarshall

Hmm, I already have the lands granted to GM.

14. Civanator

Civanator Deity

I thought you just gave 3 of those tiles to GM?

15. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

He did.
    CG, as your pesky beaurocrat, I urge you to remember to file your own paperwork.

16. GenMarshall

OOC: I just sent in the Paperwork making it offical that GM has the lands. GM's Land grant can be found in the Land Office. Sorry for the confusion.

17. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

A word of caution to Bellona: The conflict manager's indicate that she controls 15 units, though her charisma remains at 14. At this point, the risk of rebellion by one or more of here forces has gone up significantly. I recommend that someone else be placed in charge of these troops at once.

18. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Deity Retired Moderator

Julia: I have a new request. Will you make Lake Asphinxia and the surrounding area a province under my control? This would be a good place for me to fight Egypt, if they decide to attack, plus it would be a good place for me to go from Nar Shaddaa. Here would be the borders of the new province:

19. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

OOC CG: As I have just returned from my vacation I have a lot of reading to do but I need to remind of our deal. (the five tiles) I will find them asap and then send u a pm. It may take a while since there is a lot to read and I need to see who owns what by now..

20. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

I have read trough most parts of the recent happenings and I found that civanator and bootsoots are such cowards that they attack me while Im on a vacation. U shouldnt trust them and dont give them land. U should take all of civs land away from him as he just said this: " I have been taking down countries left and right"

I say that u should take him down before he gets bigger and attacks u. About the tiles, I would like to have the tiles surounding the doughnautia thingy city. (maby its expansion as well.) It would be a region of fanatica as U are the only guy I can trust that u wont attack me. Plexus probably wont neither but anyway. I would be very glad if u did this for me as we have cooparated so many times before. As I have no land in the moment Im only lower gentry (AFAIK. Or am I still imperial? Not sure about this). If Im lower gentry as I belive I am it would be nice to get an upgrade to high noble or royal. U know that I would do this for u. :D

BTW: remember to come into the chat so we can discuss any details if needed...