1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

DG4 Ruleset: Our Constitution

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: Citizens' started by Donovan Zoi, Nov 1, 2003.

1. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

Right now we're about as consistant as the picture you use for your avatar, Sarevok? :) j/k. With the sticky threads that DZ has put up, I think we're moving in the right direction.

2. donsig

donsig Low level intermediary

There are so many stickies it's hard to find the real discussions. That's moot anyway because we are not moving in the right direction since we've moved back to the admittedly poor DG2 rules. Rather than moving forward (in the right direction) by identifying those things we want rules for and then writing those rules, we are trying to ressurrect a bad ruleset. Halloween is over and we should stop playing Frankenstein or else we'll end up with a monster that will ruin us in the end.

3. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

:lol: Heh! After seeing the failure of the DG3 Constitution, donsig, my friend, and looking at our work for DG4, I have one thing to say ~

:eek: :cry: :eek: "IT'S ALIVE!!!" :eek: :cry: :eek: