[GS] Did you pre-order already?

Did you Pre order Gathering Storm?

• Total voters
Very confused. Apparently I said yes in the poll but I don't actually have any recollection of doing so. I can't find an order confirmation in my emails either! :crazyeye:

Well I pre-ordered. Only because of the discount on orders over a certain amount.
Annoyingly Steam were then trying to get me to spend another small fortune to get another small discount. Even worse I had to spend the extra within the sale period then use the discount with in the sale period, so spend another £50-60 to save £5 on yet more spending and all over this weekend. That I resisted.

Took the bait for the Lunar Sale. Purchased and can't wait to play it on the 15th.

Yeah, steam's lunar sale was well crafted. But I had seen enough play through the press copies that I was able to make up my mind.

Still holding out on three kingdoms and imperator Rome. Those could still turn into disasters. I still expect to pass on the latter for at least a year, as it looks lackluster.

I knew I was going to buy it anyways, so I also grabbed it from that Lunar sale. Don't know what kind of numbers we are talking about, but it's the fifth global top seller.

That lunar sale triggered just right :goodjob:

Top Bottom