Diplomacy 4: Tale of Ekonia

Yep, appologies for the delay. I've been having meetings and induction days and so forth in my new college and I've been a little pre-occupied because of it. Update will come either this evening (unlikely) or some time tomorrow. I think I have all orders in, anyone who hasn't sent orders by the time I start the update will be skipped

By Izipo

Seriously, am I still alive ?

Hi guys, I'm sorry to say that it's getting less and less likely that I'll be able to continue running this game as the summer holidays are coming to their end and I ams starting college this year. I am taking 5 AS level courses this year and my dad is trying to force me into getting a Sunday job. Although I haven't got my time table yet, I'm fairly sure I will be packed, and I'll only be having Saturday completely free of work/college. This is not to say that I'll be free as I'll have huge stacks of homework and coursework as well as a social life to maintain. This will keep me occupied 24/7, all year. I am going to one of the best Colleges in the UK, which has a waiting list of more then 1000 people. I cannot afford not to pull my wait here. I am not going to say one way or another whether this game will continue until Friday, when I get my time table, but I'm warning you now that it doesn't look good.

Yes, if someone would be up for it. I am doing the final update this weekend, and then for a week it will be on hold to see if I'm right about not having time for this. If I am right, then it will either die or be taken over by someone else. If I'm wrong I will continue it, although the pace may be slightly slower.

Okay, good. Thanks for letting us know.

Whatever your choice will be, I'll understand. You have to have your priorities straight, this is just a hobby after all.

Take care.

:bump:
Sooo, where's that update that was due 17 days ago ?

Not pressuring you, just curious really :mischief:

Ah, glad you brought that up. Just in case this thing *does* go on, it's probably good to mention that I'm headed off on vacation in, oh, about 8 or 9 hours, and won't have internet until I get back on October 10th. I'm perfectly happy to have someone play for me if it comes to that.

Top Bottom