Diplomacy II Module Packs

Oh, okay. No, I have no problems with Chile over Peru, I'm 25% Peruvian, but I don't like to get involved in politics, save for a bunch of dead guys who either did my family good or bad, but one of my best friends is Korean-Chilean. Plus, who would one add as a LH from Peru? Fujimori? Velasco-Alvarado (god no!)? García-Pérez? San Martín? Bolívar?

Yeah, the problem is that I already have San Martín leading Argentina and Bolívar leading Gran Colombia, and I'd rather not have too many overlapping leaders.

No problem, they fit better with Arg and GC anyway :)

Who will you have leading the Hausa-Fulani?

Either Usman dan Fodio or the female leader (I forgot her name, was it Amina?), or both, if I remember correctly.

I just Wikipedia-ed this guy, sounds pretty good, but Amina doesn't appear to be from this civ...

Yeah. I used Usman dan Fodio in WoL. Even though he isn't technically Hausa, if I remember correctly, he is Fulani, and he was an important West African leader and scholar.

Peru: If we ever get there we could have San Martin and Santa Cruz as leaders. Sadly we have no art for the second one.

Hausa: I hope Usman dan Fodio was the 3rd one you mentioned there Capo (and you will find some time to make him too). He is a very needed LH in the community, and would be mostly welcomed

Actually I remember agreeing with The Capo for me to make Usman Dan Fodio. Currently the LH I am using for Usman Dan Fodio is the Sonni Ali LH by Amra, but when I find time what I'll do is age him a bit and give him a clothing make-over.

:crazyeye:

Coming to the DII thread while drunk sucks.

I can probably fit Venezia in there somehwere.

I can make any LH ever (that is, after all, "my thing"), so don't worry about LHs existing. If there are none I'll make one, if there are only crap versions, I'll make a good one.

:crazyeye:

Coming to the DII thread while drunk sucks.

I can probably fit Venezia in there somehwere.

I can make any LH ever (that is, after all, "my thing"), so don't worry about LHs existing. If there are none I'll make one, if there are only crap versions, I'll make a good one.

Curious, are there any of the suggested module civs that you're against adding?

I was tempted to suggest Libya on top of the purple civs, but I seem to remember you being either against the idea of adding Libya or against adding Gaddafi.

Curious, are there any of the suggested module civs that you're against adding?

I was tempted to suggest Libya on top of the purple civs, but I seem to remember you being either against the idea of adding Libya or against adding Gaddafi.

There's nothing I'm totally against, but there are civs I'd rather make first and certain civs that, while I wouldn't mind having them, probably just won't get done because of time.

Who are the planned Austrian LHs? Metternich and Franz Jozef were in Diplomacy I IIRC
There is also a very good Francis I and Maria Theresa LH.
Also, I remember you mentioned something about Charles V, but I think he is better for Spain. He was more of a Holy Roman and Spanish emperor than an Austrian one, even if he was Habsburg

Who are the planned Austrian LHs? Metternich and Franz Jozef were in Diplomacy I IIRC
There is also a very good Francis I and Maria Theresa LH.
Also, I remember you mentioned something about Charles V, but I think he is better for Spain. He was more of a Holy Roman and Spanish emperor than an Austrian one, even if he was Habsburg

If its needed, I put together an Austria Module for home use. Was planning on uploading it to CFF at some point, but was waiting on some flavor unit art.

I like the Venice idea.
Dandolo could be the Leader also.
UU: Galleass (replace Trireme), +2 Str.
UB: Arsenal (replace Drydock), get at Guilds instead of later in the game.

I'd like Charles V (since there was no Austria until the 1860's, just a collection of Hapsburg possessions), Franz-Josef, and Maria Theresa.

No, AFAIK there was a separate Austria from Francis II (Francis I of Austria), and the Monarchy was from the 1860's.
That's why I would prefer all the other 4 LHs than Charles V much more...

Sorry, I don't really understand what AFAIK means (which is odd because I should know that :S)

as far as i know

Austria is already a module from earlier, and I don't need art for it. It's leaders will be Metternich, Franz Joseph and Charles V. I might include a fourth leader, we'll see.

Top Bottom