• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Divine Intervention-The Newbie's Gambit

Sam was fretting over his foreign wars when music filled the air again, it sounded almost like "Ride of the Valkyries" but with voices interspersed, finally the music calmed and the Radio god began to speak.

"Sam, I am disappointed, I see some progress made on Radio Island but it is still not captured, why have you disappointed me?"

"Well" Sam responded "I'm kinda in the middle of this massive world war right now"

"I am aware of this" Radio said, "I have heard the beautiful war trumpets and am quite pleased with the sound, so I will give you another chance, I have stocked a modest navy in the small sea on Radio Island, take it and you shall be able to pass through to the ocean, with it the war for Radio Island should be won and indeed the world war as well"

"Alright, I'll get to taking Radio Island" Sam grumbled "but I still have a world war going on..."

With that the Radio God disappeared and Sam was left with another battle to fight.

Quest:
Spoiler :
Take Radio Island, ONLY AFTER THIS should you move my navy out (this includes the submarine)

NFSSE:
Spoiler :
Gave Radio Island some marines, 4 aircraft carriers, battleships, and 8 bombers, should be easy to take now, if he still doesn't, economic downturn or a horrible war tragedy, whichever I feel like.

Edit: Save added

Attachments

• SamSniped AD-1891-January.CivBeyondSwordSave
    710.7 KB · Views: 72
Can anyone tell me how to receive a save and give a save?

Simply click (or double click) the save, it should ask if you want to run or save. Click save and then find it in your "Downloads" folder (Win 7, not sure about others). Then place it in the BTS "Saves" folder, put it in the "single" folder and you should be able to play it. To post it scroll down while posting (an "Advanced" message) and find "Manage Attatchments" just go back to where it's saved, click on it and press open, then click "Upload" in the little window.

I hope this helps.

Radio

Okay... I have a few more questions. How do I move a file? Where is the BTS file? Hopefully I have any ability to do this...

go to your "documents" folder, click on it, find "My Games", find the beyond the sword folder, go to saves, go to single, find the file that you saved ( it should be in alphabetical order)

Okay... I tried it and I got it into the folder and everything. My only problem is that there is a 'loading error'. It says 'cannot load version 302. Expected version 301 or lower.

Turn 704-I think this is the earliest time anyone has made it to the Modern Era!:king:

:p :mischief:

Sorry, couldn't resist taking up the challenge.
And yes, this is Noble-Marathon.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0013.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0013.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 759
Can anyone help me with my 'loading error'?

First off strijder, I hate you :p
Also, because I win't have enough time to do this, I am going to kill it. If anyone wants to take over, you may do so.
Trexeric, I don't know...

Top Bottom