Do i go back to war now?

Shafi

King
Ok so it's my first game on noble - but i have been playing quite a bit on warlords.
I picked JC with the obvious intent of a preat rush :D .... yeah i wanted to win my first game on noble - so sue me!!!
Its a standard size pangea map.
I rushed 3 civs early, of course my economy was in trouble a period of rebuilding and settling some cities and now at this point in time - Boudica is just starting to settle on some of the land that i think is rightfully mine :D
Well anyway she is starting to stifle me - so now my question, should i build a few more cataupalts + preats and declare on boudica should i keep building up infastructure and wait?
Heres the save

Attachments

• JC-Noble.CivBeyondSwordSave
    174.5 KB · Views: 77
I have my still sealed box of CIV4 BTS in my hands right now.
After installing and patching (175MB patch damn it's huge lol) I'll be able to see your save.
This serve has a half bump I guess tune in later for my analysis of a also freshly Noble player.

P.S. Thanks in my Noble thread BTW.

To be honest right now I don't think you are ready for a big war on your enemy. You have the power though to eliminate 2-4 cities (Durnovaria for the marble Lower right and those 3 cities at the top more defence but good cities to capture) without crippling your developpement overall in your civilization. It depends a lot on what you want to accomplish. You have advantage on the unit but I think you're lacking in unit numbers.

But you're right Boutica has good cities with fairly good resources around like gem, marble, sugar. I don't know about the "preats" unit and their power against the enemy units but I'm guess they are pretty good with their +75% city attack I don't think you will have too big of a problem capturing few cities with those.

What you want to gain from that war? Extinction of the enemy of just capture land from him?

Still, you have control of the game for now that's for sure keep it up look good from here.

Then get all the unit you can get to the right side of the empire and strike now.
I guess you might have 20-30 max before longbowman appears you have to act fast.
As I said, you will be able to get the 4 cities visible from your save with the units you already have.
Go get 'em.

Top Bottom