Do you want any historical building made?

And here it is after the 2d work.

Apart from a few pixels i think that this will be it.
The bad position of the central structure between the towers disabled it from being seen more, but i think that the building still is recognisable enough, if one actually knows it that is (since i didnt, for example)

Attachments

• stiftbk.PNG
    stiftbk.PNG
    9.3 KB · Views: 139
Not bad at all, Vaw. I mean.. this looks really good! I am amazed at how great it turned out even though the pics weren't exactly perfect... :lol:

varwnos said:
Heretic Cata, perhaps Traianus will make them? I think that after this model i will take a long break from gfx!!! (i made four buildings in a few days after all :eek: ) :)
No sweat then. :) You trully deserve a break. :thumbsup:

I'll do them both if you like, V. You definitely have earned a rest. A creative burst like you've had is rewarding but very tiring!
These have been some really great building graphics. A wealth of new good stuff!!

I think that i managed to fix it up a little, although not knowing what colour the balcony was meant that a significant part of it was generic. At least i added the side details, and finished some work on the central building.

Really the church of the monastery is too small a building to make; this is almost in the same scale as the longhouse i made, but unlike in the case of the longhouse it is not a good idea to have it in such a scale because it has a lot of details that do not really show. ;)

I hope you like it though

Attachments

• stirgottweigbyk.PNG
    stirgottweigbyk.PNG
    8.5 KB · Views: 104
varwnos said:
I hope you like it though

Are you kidding? It looks awesome and very much like the real thing! Just compare your model with the aerial view and the frontal view: You captured the spirit of the place very lovingly. You have a knack for making building gfx... very, very impressive. Thank you for making this one for me (and anybody else who will use it in their mods and scenarios.)

Most of the pics show the roofs to be black, so i made this version too :)

I can draw buildings easily, which makes me the adolf hitler (also could draw buildings) of civ3 gfx :p

btw it has been uploaded to the thread now ;)

Attachments

• blackstift.PNG
    blackstift.PNG
    8.1 KB · Views: 96
Next i will probably make some more buildings from here.

This is the YMCA ( :lol: ). Actually this is my neighbourhood; infact i live on the fourth floor of the pale yellow building which is between the two industrial looking ones :)

ps: i tried to make a zigurat, but i think that it has already been made, and besides it was hard; someone requested babylonian buildings a few pages ago ;)

@ Goldflash: such a building is very 3d unfriendly, due to the skinny structure.

Here is the Rotunda in the beginning of the 2d correction phase. Hopefully in the end it will look a lot better :)

Attachments

• maltarotunda.PNG
    maltarotunda.PNG
    9.1 KB · Views: 75
Top Bottom