does Great General buff stack?

By this do you mean, do multiple great generals act on units at once? Because if so the answer is no. Only one great general bonus can apply to each unit at a time.

I've never tested this so I'm not certain. But I have read several places that GG's do not benefit the unit that is sitting on the same tile as the GG. Maybe that's what they are asking?

No, they don't. You can see how much each unit is benefitted when a great general is nearby, and its the same regardless of how many generals are nearby.

If you have excess generals, use them for citadels, or if you're sweden, for city state alliances.

No, they don't. You can see how much each unit is benefitted when a great general is nearby, and its the same regardless of how many generals are nearby.

If you have excess generals, use them for citadels, or if you're sweden, for city state alliances.

Redwings is correct.

I've never tested this so I'm not certain. But I have read several places that GG's do not benefit the unit that is sitting on the same tile as the GG. Maybe that's what they are asking?

That only applies to healing GG (Khans) or other Medic promoted units

Top Bottom