Domestic Office - Term 1

GeorgeOP

RF Bleachers
Constitution said:
3) The Domestic Minister shall be responsible for settlement, sliders, research, wonders, civic changes, and all duties and powers affecting the economy not specified to other leaders. This position shall be elected every term.

We are Creative (+2 culture per city, double speed Theater and Coliseum) and Financial (+1 commerce if plot has 2 commerce, double speed bank)

We know Hunting and Mining.

Screen Shot

Discussion is going on here.

My beliefs right now are to settle where we are and start on a warrior. We can switch to a worker when we reach size two. (this is what I do in just about every game) I want to maximize science reseach. However, what should we research first?

Well what are our starting techs again? we need to be able to work the rice and if we're going to settle where we are, the pigs. So should go for them 2.

Completly agree about the warrior to worker thing as well.

sounds good. So we're not trying to go for Judaism? do we have any long term plans as to how to get religion? confucianism, Taoism, Christianity or Islam?

We are Creative (+2 culture per city, double speed Theater and Coliseum) and Financial (+1 commerce if plot has 2 commerce, double speed bank)

Since we play 1.61 bank bonus for financial trait is removed.

It just loses a bonus, played as England today and think they only got the commerce thing. if we have marble we could maybe consider the oracle Christianity slingshot. Otherwise i think we should focus on one of the later religions.

In my test games using the civs that are being used by everyone..I could get any of the first religions i wanted..now i know that is only the AI but..its somethign to think about.

should I assume the next tech we want to go for is wheel then?

probably best. but i think we should change ech direction after that, we should go for bronze working, that way we can see where we can settle our next city and get axes out.

We need bronze working before the 2nd city.

bronze regardless. unless we have archery. We need somethign stronger than warriors...soon.

so I can take that sa an order for bronze?

yer may as well, its what i shoot for first in every game i play unless i have a chance of a religion.

I go for bronze unless my UU is in another tech...ie..Mali I always goes for Archery in the first tech or two.

I agree with bronze and/or archery early on to get some decent defences up and running. Also from what i've seen of the map so far i wouldn't be putting off doing the naval tech too long.

Top Bottom