Download Latest Version

Thanks for your help. Your suggestion tough did not worked. I have the Standard Version of CIV 4, the problem was that i once had to reeinstall Windows, and so the registry for CIV was gone, but the game runs without a problem.

I know in which directory Mods have to be installed, at least if this mod install like every other mod.

You have standard CIV 4, with Beyond the Sword installed? What patch level are you at?

Thanks for your help. Your suggestion tough did not worked. I have the Standard Version of CIV 4, the problem was that i once had to reeinstall Windows, and so the registry for CIV was gone, but the game runs without a problem.

I know in which directory Mods have to be installed, at least if this mod install like every other mod.

That's part of the problem... it doesn't install like every other mod. Due to the scenarios, instead of being one mod, it's ten, and I separated out the art and sound assets so it didn't get too big.

Hopefully this will work:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=10163481&postcount=351

Thank you, the tip with the registry worked.

Btw one Question: Is it possible that the AI does not use wormholes? At elast i didnt see it until now.

I've seen Borg Cubes go through there only 100 turns into a game, other Civs not so much...

Well, that's easier said than done. Given all the differences, "converting" is actually rewriting from scratch. It's actually impossible as far as I can tell right now given civ5's modding limitations, such as bugs relating to asset deletion and the lack of DLL source.

Plus I don't actually have civ5. I disagree with the steam exclusivity and some design decisions such as 1upt.

And I'm also interested in doing something different right now. Though this semester hasn't allowed me to do much of anything with Remnants of Altrea just yet, I'm hoping this summer will allow for stuff to get done.

I dont think this Mod would do very well on Civ V, Because Civ V Isnt as good as Civ IV, IMO, I dont like how Civ V doeesnt have stuff like movies, or multiple leaders, it has less countries, the best part was the lack of stacking, which is NEEDED to play this mod.

Deanej, does 4.29 include the fix for being unable to build buildings...? I never experienced this before tonight and is very frustrating.

Deanej, does 4.29 include the fix for being unable to build buildings...? I never experienced this before tonight and is very frustrating.

I presume so? I don't remember which bug you're talking about.

Sorry, I am new to PCs and mods. I am running XP, how do I install this mod?

Should be able to just run the installer. If that doesn't work the FAQ has a section on fixing your registry.

I never experienced the bug before last night, but one turn I was able to build buildings, then the next turn, without being in civil unrest, I was unable to build anymore buildings. If I remember how to turn asserts on I'll see if it throws any flags. I just remember there was an issue that was something to the effect of after you capture an enemy system, it would prevent you from producing city improvements in any of your systems.

That one was quite a while ago... had to do with buildings on planets not being deleted even though they were deleted in the system. That code's been completely modified with Final Frontier Plus anyways.

For asserts, just drop the debug DLL (Mods/Star Trek/SDK Source) into the assets folder on top of the regular DLL.

When I started running the install for 4.29 it started to extract the contents directly into the root folder of BTS.

EDIT $,31 worked flawlessly - thanks

When I started running the install for 4.29 it started to extract the contents directly into the root folder of BTS.

That's normal; I just couldn't think of a war to explain Star Trek's install process without confusing some people so I just left the default wording in the script. The problem I had before was that people would try to out-smart the installer and then complain that things didn't work.

It did spot a fault in the defenders chances display "%MOD_ " or something like that. If I see it again I take a screen shot.

Quick question ... how do the Borg get techs ? - trading or invasion ?

I honestly don't know if they can trade or not... the Borg to get a tech for every system they capture (applied per capture... this can be exploited by capturing a system, letting it be re-taken, and then capturing it again) and has a chance of occurring when winning combat. It shows up on the Borg leader trait help text, though it's really a part of the civ.

I honestly don't know if they can trade or not... the Borg to get a tech for every system they capture (applied per capture... this can be exploited by capturing a system, letting it be re-taken, and then capturing it again) and has a chance of occurring when winning combat. It shows up on the Borg leader trait help text, though it's really a part of the civ.

Hi deanej,

at first: thanks a lot for this mod, man. Thanks a lot:scan::scan::scan: I finally managed to install it properly with your latest update-version!!! I tried this for years, but it never worked for me. Now all is fine and smooth. Regarding the Borg: I love to play one city challenge and have therefore not sooo much opportunities to wreck havoc and capture systems... could the %age when successfully fight enemy ships toned up a bit... or couldn't for the Borg work sth similar like the tech diffusion mechanic from Realism invictus?

Greez and thanks again,

Tschuggi

Top Bottom