Dragonia II Mod

Ploeper didn't think that this style of building fit the Dark Elves from WH, but does it fit anything in Dragonia II?

Darque asked me to post these for some ideas for a couple of the buildings

Attachments

• buildings1.jpg
    buildings1.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 100
I'll let winddelay answer and tackle the first, but the second is a good pic to work from.

I need an opinion regarding alignment in the mod: How do you guys feel that alignment should affect attitudes?

My original thought is:
Good -> Good +2
Good -> Neutral -2
Good -> Evil -4

Neutral -> Any 0

Evil -> Good -4
Evil -> Neutral -2
Evil -> Evil 0

I think the number needs to make it unlikely that good/evil ever become allied in any form. But this is something playtesting sorts out.

Even with a -4 it will be unlikely that an alliance between good and evil will form, unless the two nations have a common enemy. I fear that if the number is to great, then the chance of war between the two nations might increase too much. I'll playtest with a -8 and see how it works out. Let me know if you will want to playtest that as well, and I'll update the SVN sooner for you.

I did just have a thought. I think I will make the attitude value settable in the xml. That way, I don't have to recompile the dll every time I try a game balance change.

I still have to put the SVN on my laptop and most likely have forgotten how and all of my pwords. :blush: Let me check into that later tonight or tomorrow.

Top Bottom