Consider this a tech demo of what’s to come in my comics being done, from now on, in SFM. Granted this was sort a carthatic take on Thor’s old comic, it served as a sort of practice platform on getting back to comicking.

Contrary to what he may claim, I do actually appreciate the technical work that goes into CG's pages; I tried, but I have absolutely no patience for SFM.

I didint know that my work is appreciative around these parts :c.

Dang, that's high quality. Much better than what Gmod can churn out.

My tongue is so far through my cheek it's wrapping around to the other side.
Good.....GOOOD....step one: dividing Thorvald by Thorvald is complete.

(Yes, I'm going to work on a canonical comic soon)

Two comics in one month? I must be getting my grove back.

orignaly i wasn"t going to do a special becaus cg didn;t watch super best sisters play shadow the edgehog, then I realized i shouldn't let one persons opinion dicaate my life so i made this anyway

You're welcome, society.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great stuff Thorvald :D
:hatsoff: It's actually amazing how well this turned out, given I only had... not even a third of Panel 1 drawn before the 29th.

I should probably swap Dae for you in these, given he's quit CFC. :mischief:

:hatsoff: It's actually amazing how well this turned out, given I only had... not even a third of Panel 1 drawn before the 29th.

I should probably swap Dae for you in these, given he's quit CFC. :mischief:
That was fast ._.

And yea you probably should, but it was nice to see him, and I'm less recognizable after all :D

THINK of the possibilitties, my boy..!

P.S. Thanks for reminding me, I still haven't done a follow-up to Connie Vixen... :cool:

Top Bottom