Sorry, Earth no blown up. It's an unreasonable plot twist x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000. It also kills too many of other people's characters, and ruins some plotlines.

So the Earth cannot blow up!!!

'Kay everyone, we have two options:
1) Laugh a little, move on;
2) Save ourselves a bunch of argumentative posts and put it to a vote.

And I don't think it needs a vote.

'Kay, before we get a string of demands with no additions of their own, I'd like to make this perfectly clear.

DYOS is a pastime.

Yes, updates are progressing sluggishly, and there isn't anything we can do to change that. People will post when they have time to cartoon. It's probably been two months since my last contribution because frankly, I haven't had the time nor the inspiration, and evidently neither have a lot of people.

We can either have rapid updates or quality progressions but, as they say, you can't have your cake and eat it, too. Anyway, further discussion should take place in the consul thread. Part of DYOS is for the audience, but part is also for the artists. I for one would hate to print pulp just to appease the readers when my time could be better spent creating a high-quality comic, schedule be damned. If people keep bumping this just to critique the delays (no offence, LJ), I might be tempted to call the mods in.

Like I said: discuss this further in the consul thread.

:lol:

And here's a comic that ACTUALLY FORWARDS THE PLOT! :eek: A little.

Last edited:
Or maybe the lack of time will tell?

Yes, I think that's two more memes I referred to.

Spoiler :
If you don't understand what's going on with the whole Timeless Space Concept, well who cares really. People stop moving if they run out of time. More people together = more time. Two people's timelines together is more time than two individual timelines. The idea of course isn't mine. I got the Timeless Space idea off the Sluggy Freelance comics with their series of Oceans Unmoving.

What are the 2 memes?

Which is a shame, too; winter settings are the most beautiful.

Apparently, the weather here agrees with you- I am seeing tempuratures in the wonderful 30's, with a touch of SNOW. IN THE MIDDLE OF APRIL.

This took me a while to make (I made this two days ago and apparently it took 2 hours)

The screenshots are from Starsiege: Tribes. I used screenshots from this game before. In DYOS 5, I used it for Teh Emo Republic, but only that one screenshot. I even used the same builder mod.

If you still don't understand the whole Timeless Space thing... oh well. It's a place where failed time travellers end up, such as me, because I tried to violate the time travel rules.

Top Bottom