@Thorvald: Well, step one would be to use Google to find a bigger picture of the arbiter. :rolleyes:

It's the beeeeesssst daaaaaay eeeeeeveeeer!

D'oh! Now you won't see my Rusalka Dancers chase la Grande Armée to Bordeaux!

Yes, I actually was going to draw that. :eek:
Out of curiosity, would you be open to negotiations on divvying up Europe for -ah- post-war reconstruction?

My first comic in about three weeks.

As to why it's told more with words than pictures, That's because some of my ideas weren't well suited to pictures (and words were funnier)

Last edited:
D'oh! Now you won't see my Rusalka Dancers chase la Grande Armée to Bordeaux!

Yes, I actually was going to draw that. :eek:
Out of curiosity, would you be open to negotiations on divvying up Europe for -ah- post-war reconstruction?

Let's see. You can have Scandinavia (except Denmark) and Eastern Europe. What defines as Eastern Europe is up to you.

I defy you!

Let me know how your representative thinks of it. :)

The picture is hi-res enough that you can copy the map and easily re-colour it as you see fit.

Never make a DYOS comic at night when you should be sleeping/reading a book

Yes, I am just finding crappy memes and rolling with it. Oh well, I'll organise something good later...

Please. Stop spamming.

I don't want to call the mods in, but I will.

Lolz, why do you people hate FDR?

I don't, I just wanted the most unlikely leader...hey, why am I responding to a spammer?

Be gone with ye, ye spammer!

It's a boot and I won't spend extra time. I think the message is simple without the fancy art. Should I google up a boot and have it kicking the thread?

EMERGENCY COMIC BUMP!

Last edited:
Top Bottom