The author intends no offense to Finns.

Good Lord, that'll leave a nasty mark on foreign relations. :groucho:

I've resisted as long as I can. What game do you use for these scenes?

Awww, Abaddon's leaving? Shame. So, lord joakim, care to take us into the cave?

I see, after 3 and a little more than a half DYOS's, you've switched back to representing yourself and your avatar as seperate people.

Careful Stylesrj. I have The Orange Box and just bought Garry's Mod (I was using an early free version of Garry's Mod) :p

So you don't care too much that your ship can only turn right?
Oh I care, but it's reparable. If worse comes to worse, just borrow another ship.

I see, after 3 and a little more than a half DYOS's, you've switched back to representing yourself and your avatar as seperate people.

Blame Ecofarm and his association with anime and pedophilia :rolleyes:

ACU SEAL's plan was quite cunning indeed. You see, without a left thruster, you spend time fixing it, and then someone can come in from behind and put a "Support Our Troops" ribbon on the back of your ship! Man is that evil! Someone needs to make a comic about it!

I got two done in one week?!

HERESY!!

Last edited:
More than likely, I'm leaning towards infiltration :).

You didn't even take up the offer for assistance from my ship?

We did. I was just not sure how to intergrate it with Thorvald in the engine room reparing it.

Edit: I've added it in the beginning of my comic that I reposted.

And now you shall see my mighty and triumphant return to DYOS (you may shower me with tribute at your convenience)

Daibijin, mobile ownage at your service.

I intend to link up with whatever the main plot is later, my character must construct a formidable force to be reckoned with before operations can begin

Edit: Fixed second image

Top Bottom