Umm Civ... I have to say I'm very frightened by the presence of blood on the ground following the combine soldier getting kneed in the groin :sad:

Great Comics guys, I wish I still had a computer capable of contributing.... four months or so and I'll be ready though :D

In his 'defence', I think it's part of the map. I think.

Captain2 said:
I wish I still had a computer capable of contributing.... four months or so and I'll be ready though :D
My thoughts go with you. Rest assured, our escapade will not die, even if this thread does. :mwaha:

Umm Civ... I have to say I'm very frightened by the presence of blood on the ground following the combine soldier getting kneed in the groin :sad:

In his 'defence', I think it's part of the map. I think.

Yeah, It's part of the map in the Nova Prospekt levels. Just like the paper junk on the floor in the apartments in City 17. If you look carefuly as he is giving food to Samus Aran after she wakes up, the blood texture is under his feet, same situation before he opens the cell door.

DO NOT ASK ABOUT THE PLOT DEVICE'S STRANGE TEXT BUBBLES. IT IS A POWERFUL ENTITY BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION, MORTAL AND SLIGHTLY-LESS-THAN-MORTAL FOOLS!

Last edited:
Warthog riding zombie pirates makes me reach for my katanas , shotguns, and grenade launcher...

We aren't pirates, they're the epitome of uncool. We are merely warthog riding zombies.

Happy Canada Day. :)

Would you believe there are six references hidden in this comic?

That was simply awesome.

Now, we return to Earth to see what Timmy has been up to since we last saw him...as I attempt to emulate Thorvald's style.

Sorry, Sandy, but relying on Timmy not doing something stupid was probably a somewhat poor strategy.

(P.S. Can someone kill off that redshirt I introduced?)

FINLAND!!

Spoiler :
Parts B,C, and D were gobbled up by the Imageshack Gremlins :(
cgcomic075b.jpg cgcomic075c.jpg, and cgcomic075d.jpg hosted at imageshack

My fist comic! :)

Non-obvious points:
The gem is still on Arrakis, but Elite Perf isn't
Original and Gazebo are still fighting with binary
Nobody else knows of this

My fist comic! :)
Non-obvious points:
The gem is still on Arknosis, but Elite Perf isn't
Original and Gazebo are still fighting with binary
Nobody else knows of this
Your comic is not showing up. Also it's Arrakis, not Arknosis.

Edit: Now I see it, could not see it via my iPod Touch at work.

I can see it, but I can't make sense of it.

Oh, BTW, can someone make my zombies show up at wherever the hell it is everyone is in a comic soon? It's hard for me to do that with Copy+Pasting.

Sorry, I'm a terrible drawer. Summery:

TF's battleship announced his new minion, one of Perf's old avatars.
The guy then stole the gem and took it somewhere else
He used it to summon the rest of the Perfs
He is now trapped with TF and Kulade because he doesn't have a key
The Perfs will be here in 2 hrs
I am a terrible drawer and writer

Top Bottom