And I'll be buggered if I have any idea what even the original gem was supposed to do.

Nice work CG. I'm nowhere near attractive, charismatic or stunningly brilliant as David Tennant's Doctor though, not by any fraction :p

Nobody has any idea what the gem's supposed to do, it's just a plain old MacGuffin right now.

Nice work CG. I'm nowhere near attractive, charismatic or stunningly brilliant as David Tennant's Doctor though, not by any fraction :p

Have Rose Tyler follow you around, then nothing else matters :D

and everyone feels that way when taking over a job, I'm nowhere near as attractive, charismatic or stunningly brilliant as Prime Minister Stephen Harp....yeaaaaah

HARPER CAMEO!!

choxorn said:
Nobody has any idea what the gem's supposed to do, it's just a plain old MacGuffin right now.
:culture: I do! :culture:

And when I said finding it is only the beginning, I really meant it. The Gem itself is not as important as what it has done, which will be the focus of the next storyline. Whether or not this translates into 'new thread' I will elaborate in the consulate as this plot wraps up.

And Thorvald, I'm honoured.
Honoré? Par moi?
Sir, I am honoured right back at you. :)

Last edited:
Excellent work by all involved. (Hehe, poor Kenny. Killed in a highly unlikely, undignified but hilarious incident.)

So, now in the Gem chamber we have CivGeneral, Thorvald, Bjorn, Alyx, them scientest blokes, Spongebob, Kan, Samus Aran, Dr. Bleen, Mara Jade, Major Can't-Remember-Her-Name, Patrick and Sandy (unseen due to lack of GMod models), some Combine soldiers and the dead, spine-cracked corpse of Kenny. Who next?

ME! (Working on a comic now)
EDIT: As in, just finished.

Crappy, but don't have Gary's Mod so I can't really get good facial expressions of you guys. CG or anyone with Gary's Mod, if you wish to make me, my avatar's a dwarf, and I hereby allow anyone to continue with my character, due to lack of previously said Gary's Mod.

So, now in the Gem chamber we have CivGeneral, Thorvald, Bjorn, Alyx, them scientest blokes, Spongebob, Kan, Samus Aran, Dr. Bleen, Mara Jade, Major Can't-Remember-Her-Name, Patrick and Sandy (unseen due to lack of GMod models), some Combine soldiers and the dead, spine-cracked corpse of Kenny. Who next?

Apparently, mythmonster.

Also, my army should be there soon, just to add one more DYOS'er and his army to the fun.

All that time, it ran outa gas :lol:.

I don't have the expansion pack for Empire Earth (lost it) so I can't have Mara Jade as a Cyber-ninja or something. But at least I crappily drew Lightsabers...

This whole situation though kinda reminds me of that time at the end of DYOS 5 (or 6) that everyone arrived to fight in Tailess' office...

Perfection's old avatar is a definite possibility.

Just about everyone in the chamber, and then some. Can you spot them all?

I did four scans to try and get it to work. Believe me, nobody hates the resolution more than I.
EDIT: Bugger, I forgot CivCube. NOW it's complete. Ish.

For those who aren't supposed to be, I believe I see Genghis Khan right behind me.

Must... resist... Spanish Inquisition opportunity!

I demand to be in the cast portrait! :mad:

Last edited:
This comic is almost twenty-four hours late, due to spyware, and my aparent disability to use the reply function (I'm using quick reply). Enjoy.

Poor old Dr. Breen, eh?

EDIT: Oh no! Too big! TOO BIIIIIIG! SHE CANNAE HOLD!

This comic is almost twenty-four hours late, due to spyware, and my aparent disability to use the reply function (I'm using quick reply). Enjoy.

Ouch, but glad to see ya back and bringing a smile to my face with your comic, expect to see my comic posted later tonight EDT. :)

Top Bottom