Dwarves (30/09/07)

Hmm... I think I may have to change the Archer and Ranger in the FF mod to use your Archer and Bowman graphics.....

Good Job, Plot!

Sweet, he looks great! I especially like how he looks with all those layers of armour. It turned out really nicely.

Love your dwarf units, would like some more maybe mounted dwarfs on mammoths or bears (as in HoMM V)? I'm converting your units into units for Age of Empires II

Would you be so kind to upload your Poser-files for the dwarfes? I would like to try to make some more units and I need some reference-materials.

Harold

There's really not much to upload; they are just Kinboat's Paperdoll, but with the body parts resized. It's pretty straightforward if you experiment a bit. I can give you some advice if you run into difficulties.

I have been fiddling around with Kinboat's Paperdoll, but I would like to have a example for the dwarves so I could make my units the same style/shape and sizes. (By the way I'm using DAZ3D instead of Poser) So props and rezised Paperdoll would be very welcome.

Harold

Can you please give me details on how you resized Kinboat's Paperdoll so i could experiment some more?

Thanks
Harold

I think you mean the left. If it hadn't been for this bump I'd never have found this delightful little thread! :mischief:

I hope you don't mind if i borrow them for a little project of my own, Plot. Credit given as always.

Wow. This is exactly what I need for my medieval fantasy mod. Thx Plotinus.

Top Bottom