Each World Wonder granting different adjacency bonus; Spawn resource/feature around a Natural Wonder

Grzemek

Chieftain
Hello, after failing to figure out this stuff myself, I come to ask for some help.

1) How can I set district adjacencies, varying from one World Wonder to another?

I'd like to achieve something like this (disregard values for any other purpose than illustration):
Stonehenge grants +1 Faith adjacency to adjacent Holy Sites, Great Library grants +1 Science adj to Campuses and +1 Culture to Theater Squares, Mt St. Michel grants +3 Faith to adjacent Holy Sites.

And I have no idea how to achieve that. There is no AdjacentBuilding column in Adjacency_YieldChanges table, and the AdjacentWonder column accepts Boolean values, so the only check for wonders I see is whether there is an adjacent wonder or not, without specifying which world wonder it is.

I'd love to make it specifically an adjacency yield change for the sake of adjacency doubling policy cards.

As a side note, if I understand correctly, it's perfectly possible to do analogical thing for Natural Wonders, right?

(ex. Tsingy giving +1 Science for Campuses and +1 Culture for Theaters, Dead Sea giving +3 Faith for HS and only for HS)

I would just need to use AdjacentFeature column since wonders are features, right? It's not 100% obvious to me because we have stuff like Kilimanjaro and Mt Everest features being placed only on Mountains terrain, yet you can't have an Aqueduct between them and City Center.

2) Is there a way to force-spawn resources or features around a certain wonder via SQL or XML?

If not, can I do it via LUA, and possibly how? I haven't got a slightest clue about LUA coding or Civ VI map script, where could I start searching for the purpose of my question?

Top Bottom