Earth 18 Civs: Triumvirate Uprising PBEM

OK gents, Thanks!
Your advice seems to have worked! :thumbsup:

Got the "sign", <Alt+s>, tool semi-mastered. :)
+
Seem to have updated p/w via "Your Details"!?
Just did for Germ, will wait on other 2 civ's until the file works successfully thru all of You & returns for my next turn. :scan:

Inner world notes:
As Great & Humble new Ruler of Germ, :king:
i have reached out to several of you enlightened, reasonable, & forgiving(?) rulers within Other Earth + via private means.
Your qik responses will allow me to proceed to my other duties as Great & Humble new Ruler of Rus & Jap.
Upon reaching those 2 great civ's, i will/maybe reach out others also. :undecide:

May just & reasonable Peace come over (most of?) our Other Earth!?

Very well, what are you offering in exchange for peace?

Peace, brother, Peace. :thumbsup:
(before my massing Jap combined arms forces help themselves to yet another Chin city) :smug:

Prior intelligence reports some Chin workers on the run. Perhaps they would care to work with my fine Jap engineers & fellow enlightened workers? It would please Great Ruler KenWyn of Jap very much & make him very peaceful if those workers were working on our great project(s). Perhaps this could even open beneficial trade in the coming years? :)

What say thee(in private) semi-great Chin leader , Imp K? :scan:

Well, sucks to be you, I already gifted my workers to India. :p

Give me back Beijing and remove all of your troops from the Asian continent (that includes Germany too, although Russians are okay as long as they stay north of the Caucasus) or I will destroy you, simple as.

WHAT? INACCEPTABLE! Very well then, one more enemy to add to the list.

Nighthawk, you're still with me, right? We shall not rest until every last Kraut Warrior is grounded into dust!

The Mongol notes

Japan comes in Forces to the Mongolian border this time, scouts report their number to be Great. Although this was anticipated. Your first aggressors sadly came up short.

Alright, I think we have power blocs emerging here.

On one side, the Free Liberty Federation of Allied Nations, consisting of Mali, Persia, India and Mongolia, supported by the Dominion of Great Britain and the exile government of China.
On the other, the Barbaric Oppressive Despoties Germany, Russia and Japan, along with their cowardly slaves, the traitors Egypt and Arabia.

On one side, the Free Liberty Federation of Allied Nations, consisting of Mali, Persia, India and Mongolia, supported by the Dominion of Great Britain and the exile government of China.
On the other, the Barbaric Oppressive Despoties Germany, Russia and Mongolia, along with their cowardly slaves, the traitors Egypt and Arabia.

I don't think so. Egypt are giving the new German leader some space to demonstrate peaceful intentions to Egypt. Also Egypt needs some time not in war to develop.

On the other, the Barbaric Oppressive Despoties Germany, Russia and Mongolia.

LOL! What a delightful, amusing choice of "bloc" names. :lol:

"...along with their cowardly slaves, the traitors Egypt and Arabia.", Imp K, U really know how to charm'em. :rolleyes:

Perhaps the leaders of these enlightened, advancing civ's are wise, not loud.
And "traitors", to what? Your shrinking, decaying little "bloc"?
Perhaps they see the possibilities in trading & growing rather than fighting the inevitable. There are after all, many ways to the podium of success in this Other Earth.

T'is a shame U were so qik to give away your workers... they may have been the only bargaining chip U had. Ah well, we Japs are beginning to enjoy Chin food & landscape anyway. :D

On the other, the Barbaric Oppressive Despoties Germany, Russia and Mongolia, along with their cowardly slaves, the traitors Egypt and Arabia.

Which side of that fence is my Mongols?

Whoops, silly me, I meant Japan of course. :blush:

Yeah right, especially because Mongolia is the only major civ beside Persia actively fighting your former possessions it would make perfect sense to see them as my enemies.

Ah shucks. I thot we had a new & rational leader emerging from the steppes.

Perhaps reason, rather than rhetoric, will guide the Mongols & their enlightened leader, the Great Eclip(!), on the path of peace with (some) honor? :scan:

Now that our Great(?) new Leader, KenWyn the Wise(arse?) has&#8230;
1] had a chance to survey the situ,
2] meet with other wise leaders from around the world, &
3] somewhat get his head around &#8220;Other Earth&#8221;,

It is time to report the news from our surrogate leaders&#8217; civ&#8217;s.

Germany continues to do what it can&#8217;t help but do&#8230; conquer!
It is in the DNA & excellent start inherited from the late, great sohleks.

After watching the English sail by & deliver their load of (state secret) to the wild shores of Scandinavia (which their leader claims to be &#8220;for them&#8221;), our brave axemen & spearmen have stormed across the channel & laid siege to London. More of our experienced veterans are on the way. We look forward to successful tour of the isles. :drool:

We care little of their efforts in the north; they can have it in peace&#8230; if they work with us to minimize the destruction of their civ.

Our southern neighbors on the Med seem to be fine folks. We are working to open borders thus allowing all to share in mutually beneficial trading. :)

Persia, now there&#8217;s an interesting standoff. :hmm:
As their smart leader Imp K has observed; it is currently a stalemate among the hills & mountains between the Caspian Sea & the Gulf. Persian immortals + a dug-in archer on top of a forested hill = tuff bunch in a good spot&#8230; for now. We Germ&#8217;s have veteran spearmen on nearby hills waiting to pounce or repeal should they make an unfriendly advance. More are on the way & our ally, Russ, has his chariots ready to exploit any openings.
For now, we&#8217;ll see what happens. Great new Leader KenWyn has sent an invitation to discuss settlement of this rugged area & avoiding what could be a very costly battle for all. :sad:

City & countryside development are going well, as we redirect toward generally more peaceful projects. As with our increasing research, thanks to several grand openings of Libraries! :goodjob:

Japan continues to do what it needs to do&#8230; expand!
It is in the DNA & excellent start inherited from the late, great sohleks.

Wrapping up the campaign against the ______ Chin + quelling the Mongolian "hordes" are job 1 for our excellent veteran units. Supported by more & more new units arriving daily via the growing Japanese navy! :thumbsup:

We opened realistic negotiations with both leaders regarding settling our disputes. Sadly, Imp K of the Chin, has already given away his only bargaining chip (workers) to his ally, India. Ah well, as stated privously, our grand army (& navy) are acquiring a taste for chinese. :D

Wise & semi-powerful, Eclip of the Mongols seems to understand the merits of achiving peace thru giving. We hope to report back a realistic deal by next time.

City & countryside development are going well, as we redirect toward more infastructure projects. Tho a few additional workers would be welcomed. Research goes well, thanks to several good Libraries.

Top Bottom