Earth2000.OneBillion

Bungus,
Thanks for the detailed instructions.
I don't have any non-autosaves. I'm running Civ 3 complete 1.22 on Win XP.
Anyway, since you'll be releasing an update I'll wait for it and start again with another race :p
Thanks.

Yup. Now you have a little more incentive to explore.

Sorry for the lack of update.
I have been running extensive tests on how the AI plays and developes, and have been caught up in making the world fill out more authentically.
Although there is a good deal of randomness in all games; even without the player, no two games are close to alike. The last one I watched Rome take over almost all of western Europe and the mediterranean, and grab a domination victory in 1900 AD. In the game before that, they were confined to the southern half of Italy's boot.

Aside from testing, my newly upgraded computer has been locking up alot, sometimes while playing E2K, due to some unrelated software or hardware configuration. After running through the game on three other machines, I'm confident the problems were a direct result of my PC sucking too much Clydesdale. But if anyone eelse experiences lock-ups while playing the mod, please let me know.

Update ressheduled for tomorrow or next time I'm sober.

this just might be what I am looking for

but will wait for the next update

This is what you are looking for.

Check in tommorroo for new and improved E2K.OB

Uploading to 3DDownloads..
It will take them some time to review and post it (usually 24 hours)

Is this map good for multiplayer (2 humans rest compy's)

my problem

error
Art/units/MyceneanChariot/../CelticChariot/Chariotjavelin.wav

sorry i'am not good speak and writting english

oy gevalt! this is a very cool mod, i love the additions etc. i was determined to play as the Sioux, but after several pathetic defeats (the first one was on my first move, i walked into a barbarino and 'kaput!' man, ya gotta feel stoopid... :crazyeye: ) i gave up on looking cool with the eye make-up and switched to China. still can't get too far, as those deadly barbs like the taste of my flesh, but that's all due to my inept strategies. good work, thanx for all the heartache! (weep for me... :p )

Um, I know this problem has been mentioned twice now, but I think I'll make it a third. I'm getting the same chariot error as probably a lot of other people, but I did everything you said, and it still doesn't want to cooperate. Even though it has been forever since anyone posted here, I hope someone will see this and help me out! I'm desperately in need of help: I was just in the middle of an epic war with the romans, and then...ERROR. Sooooooo disheartening, if you know what I mean.

Bungus, you're hilarious. I especially loved this part:

Civilization 4 is out, shouldn't I be playing that instead?

No, *****.
Despite common belief, Civ 4 is not better; only its graphics are. Civ 4 is for the uninformed
what the movie "Batman Forever" is to the original: a flashy, soulless sequal. With Leonard Nimoy.

I'm noticing that there's some civ entries missing, but I'm guessing those will be filled in in future patches.

Thanks for the Great mod!

Been having fun with this one. Any chance the multimaps might be released?

Hello, peeps.

Computer problems/grandma died/tooth cancer/ etc.
Take your pick as for my absence.

But E2k is running better than ever after months of sporadic tweaking. It'll be reposted as E2K.OB+2 shortly. The whole 400 megs. (I've lost track of so incremental changes, so as the late Capt'n Murphy would say, "Too bad..."

I'm fairly disgusted with the settlement AI and research progression in the previous versions, so stop playing those now. It will put a sour taste in your mouth. The new version will rock your ****ing socks on.

Oh,and it should fix th e chariot snafu.

Lastly, the Slavs, the whisical troublemakers of eastern Europe, are in, as one encompassing civilization (in addition to the Ruskies, of couse).
Two multimaps (finally). Plus, some other ****.

Top Bottom