East Indies Scenario Idea

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 323
dam i start before you said me so miss indonesia and part of australia :sad:

but look at it just want know if its OK so i made it fast

so here pic of the map and the pic on what im base to do it

P.S for a reason i dont know i cant put the pic of the map so this is map open it in the world builder

Attachments

• East india.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 165
  • south_east_asia_map.jpg
    south_east_asia_map.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 227
I'm sorry, but how do you open this file in-game? I am very bad with computers. If I was good, I would have done this myself and not made a thread about it.;)

Open the zip file right clik on the map and extract it in My Documents/My Games/civilization 5/MAPS

then in the game go in mod click on set a game and i think the name of the map will be southern asia

Or simpler if you have the SDK go in the world builder and open it, you can download the SDK with Steam for that go in your library wheres your game you will se a categorie like all games clik on that select tool and in the list you will see Sid meirs civilization V SDK download it and install it

good luck :)

Open the zip file right clik on the map and extract it in My Documents/My Games/civilization 5/MAPS

then in the game go in mod click on set a game and i think the name of the map will be southern asia

Or simpler if you have the SDK go in the world builder and open it, you can download the SDK with Steam for that go in your library wheres your game you will se a categorie like all games clik on that select tool and in the list you will see Sid meirs civilization V SDK download it and install it

I will try that now...

Good job on that:goodjob:
However, I am looking for a map of the east Indies not East India.
But thank you for trying.:)

yeah i see that :blush: but i manage to include all indoneasia and part of new guinea is it ok?

If you want to help, you could make me a map of the area I indicated. Huge size would be best. If you know any good modders that make the scenario itself, that would be even better. You should look around for people to design your "Seven Years' War" scenario as well:goodjob:

new version of the map let me know what you think of it respect your area except china is just a littel bigger

and maybe we can extend our scenario to a bigger mod who will represent colonization on every continent with different scenario and we can finish that serie of scenario with a earth map with timeline 1885-1914? its just an idea like that btw.

Attachments

• East india.zip
    4 KB · Views: 183
new version of the map let me know what you think of it respect your area except china is just a littel bigger

and maybe we can extend our scenario to a bigger mod who will represent colonization on every continent with different scenario and we can finish that serie of scenario with a earth map with timeline 1885-1914? its just an idea like that btw.

Almost, but you seem to have forgotten most of India.

don't think so i've even put a littel part of pakistan and i have a bit more than what you ask me on your picture

whats is missing?

did you open it in the SDK?

Lenin here just sent me a great make that the community could use to work on this scenario. If anyone likes the idea for this scenario, or can mod it, or knows anyone who can mod it, please, speak up!:)

Culture: Finish 3 of the 4 social policy trees.

I don't think this should allow victory, as it doesn't match the complexity of the other victory conditions and is too similar to the Polynesian scenario.

I don't think this should allow victory, as it doesn't match the complexity of the other victory conditions and is too similar to the Polynesian scenario.

Pouakai! Good to see you on this page. Nice work on that "civilization request page". That's where I got this idea from. Do you have another victory idea to replace it?

if you do this mod, please dont add any DLC except the mongols who are free.

i will take a new computer and also i am learning how to mod so i may do this.

Althought i will make it in the ancient world instead of the colonial era.

Top Bottom