Easy paced PBEM inUK

Many years of peace sounds good to me.

Will send it over when get home which should be in a couple of hours or so and am about tonight to do another turn ortow if you two are?

regards
P

RED1, Scowler: Have been a couple day since I last received the save file. Where is the game now???

It was sent to RED1 yesterday morning.

i stopped a the girlfriends last nite, only just got home. its been played and sent.

RED1 said:
i stopped a the girlfriends last nite, only just got home. its been played and sent.

Sent to me? I haven't received it yet?

yep, it should be in your in box, ive sent it a 2nd time, just in case.

ive put my trackin options on for outlook. lets see whats happening.

damn. whats going on here? i have sent a test e mail, without the attachment.

chuanster: check your end, ive just tested it to a friend and it went fine.

Yah, something wrong with hotmail i think. I have no problem sending email out but couldn't receive emails, or take a long while to receive email.

Please attached the file here.

okay will try

Game played and on its way to Scowler.

RED1: Still haven't received both your mails. I did receive my other emails, although was taking significantly longer than usual...

ive played my turn, going to post the next save here as well as e mail it to chaunster.

played and sent back to chuanster, and posted here in case ur still having probs with e mail.

Chaunster, Scowler:
im going to be available to play from wed eve every eve till tues of next week, is there any day(s) that the 3 of us can set aside a few hours to get thru some turns. The next time im going to get this much time will be between xmas and new year.

RED1 said:
Chaunster, Scowler:
im going to be available to play from wed eve every eve till tues of next week, is there any day(s) that the 3 of us can set aside a few hours to get thru some turns. The next time im going to get this much time will be between xmas and new year.

Hey RED1, don't think that is possible for me. I will be going outstation tomorrow and not gonna be back until week after (16 Dec). Don't worry tho, I have brought my personal laptop and can continue playing the game without any problem (sending files from internet connection in hotel). It's just that I won't be able to be online for a long time relying on their internet connection! Time between xmas and new year would be fine for me tho.

Top Bottom