• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) III: Also, Saturn

"If it wasn't for EPYC, I would probably be very successful"

"EPYC- turning out the finest quality poop imaginable, since 2008."

It seems I haven't signed up for this round yet. Allow me to remedy that. In please.

I am dropping out. I have no idea how to draw such a thing, and i refuse to produce something lame via copying and pasting multiple images together...

I am dropping out. I have no idea how to draw such a thing, and i refuse to produce something lame via copying and pasting multiple images together...

What? Are you reading the right caption? Tycoonist's caption is six words long and it would be very easy to draw.

For future reference guys, and I hate to be patronising but it must be said: if you really don't think you can draw the picture, 'lame copying and pasting images' is the best option. And if you can't see yourself being able to do even that, please don't sign up! Adopting this 'can't be bothered, dropping out' attitude is very rude, to me, to the player who sent you the caption, and to the player at the end of the list who now has to replace you.

(Especially in this case, because it really is a very easy caption. Seriously, six words!)

Abaddon dropping out means rhawn is dr(h)awn into the line of fire to do the picture instead. Caption will be sent shortly.

Ok, so i actually googled the word, had a flash of inspiration and drew the damned thing (nearly destroying my new graphics pad in a rage)...

I have sent it on.. really hope Rhawn can handle the confusion. (or just delete my pm if he has already begun)

Well now everyone's out of position.

Rhawn, could you confirm whether you're going to draw tycoonist's caption or caption Abaddon's picture? Because if it's the former then you need to send your picture to Joecoolyo, but if it's the latter then could you please send the caption to Diamondeye (and then he would send the resulting picture to Joecoolyo).

Sorry for the confusion.

Sorry!

I've seen both, why don't you just pass the pic along to the next person and bump me to the end. I get so excited to see I have 2messages couldn't help myself.

I said delete or don't open :(

How can we put you at the end.. you know where it started at :(

Ehh, that'll work. Rhawn moved back to the end, Abaddon's picture on its way to Joecoolyo. Give me a second to fix the lists, too.

Poo blasted all over Perfection

Top Bottom