EFZI2 Complete - December 22, 2012

Back in the day? It's not even midday, man.
What does this mean?... guess people leave too soon.
You know, we can all have the past with the present and enjoy both worlds :)

...and yes the past world continues for many of us along with the present and future. Best of it all and synergistic :)

well, back in the day means for me ~8 yrs ago. (I think) I just purchased a new(er) computer and haven't transferred files and such yet. Maybe I can bring CIVIII over when I do.
Meanwhile, to go and find where to DL CIV complete.....

actually, I used my Steam account and got it for $1.24
just finished DL everything I hope, about to test it.

I'll assume you're still testing it. :thumbsup:

actually, I used my Steam account and got it for $1.24
just finished DL everything I hope, about to test it.
Something I should note since I use the Steam version: The Steam Version has a different labels.txt than the retail version. So a lot of words are going to be off.

To fix it: Open up labels.txt, Ctrl+F and put in "Ping", make a new line below "Ping" and put on the new line "Unknown."

In response to takhisis yes still testing! going very well. haven't had enough time to win yet, but don't worry sleep is evading me for some reason the last few days. :lol:

I was wondering about the different text glitches. I'll try to fix them over the weekend, thanks for the tip!

On a game note, wow has this gotten tougher! I love it. Hard to survive until the good techs, though I'm not at the good techs yet, so not positive it will get better.

I was wondering about the different text glitches. I'll try to fix them over the weekend, thanks for the tip!
sandswoll05... As MartinLuther posted, if you open the labels.txt using notepad and find PING, make a space between PING and HOST then Type the word Unknown in the space. That will correct it all.

In response to takhisis yes still testing! going very well. haven't had enough time to win yet, but don't worry sleep is evading me for some reason the last few days. :lol:
It is not paranoia. They are out to get you. Remain vigilant!

Pardon the necromancy, but this EFZI2 Complete game I've had going off and on for years finally hit this landmark today:

upload_2021-1-30_5-6-36.png

Pardon the necromancy, but this EFZI2 Complete game I've had going off and on for years finally hit this landmark today:

Gojira54... now that is dedication :clap:

Try the latest EFZI2 Elite with more additions and adjustments.

Good, Gojira! Now take the islands with your Voyagers. Just auto-bombard from maximum range while you get the airdrops and transports ready.

Top Bottom