EFZI2- The PBEM!

By the way, make sure to post here when you've sent the save, including any action that took place during your turn. Lord Drake has the save now, right?

Not anymore, it's Hero's turn. :p

Killed more zombies, finished rebuilding some roads and tried to pull out my runner per-request but he ran into some zombies and pulled back.

Attachments

• lord_drake of the Company, 10am, Day 1.SAV
    254.8 KB · Views: 29
Yeah thanks.
Btw, where was the chain-gang worker? I didn't see any.

Sent to Takhisis via email.

The Authorities continue their siege on the Weapons Range, as well as eliminating some zombies around the perimeter of the city centre. Not all were killed, so they'll be mopped up the following turn.

Agreed. Sorry I haven't been cracking down, as I've been a bit busy as of late. I assume Takhisis' ban is over, yes? Has he played the save?

I'm really reluctant to skip turns in this, as every turn counts in a scenario like this. If he doesn't send it by midnight tonight then I don't have much choice though. I'll skip his turn and send it to Lord Drake.

Ack, nope. My bad. He sent the turn to me but it got lost in a flood of spam.

Sorry guys, I thought I posted my save in my previous post. :hammer2:
Nothing to say about the turn, just one or two dead zombies.

Attachments

• lord_drake of the Company, Noon, Day 1.SAV
    254.7 KB · Views: 51
Dammit, man! We were about to invade Australia with the cassus belli of unmet gaming obligations.

The Authorities continue their assault in on the Weapons Range, while also defending the perimeter of the city centre.

Infrastructue is almost entirely complete, allowing all buildings to be connected via Sewers.

GPS to Takhisis.

Attachments

• Bengal_Tiger of the Authorities, 2pm, Day 1.SAV
    258 KB · Views: 31
Top Bottom