El_hidalgo's World Maps

This map is lacking a lot of hills, particularly at Japan and Korea. Otherwise it looks pretty neat, but could be extended somewhat more towards both the North (Sakhalin and Kuril Islands) and the South (Nansei Islands).

This map is lacking a lot of hills, particularly at Japan and Korea. Otherwise it looks pretty neat, but could be extended somewhat more towards both the North (Sakhalin and Kuril Islands) and the South (Nansei Islands).

I definitely could have made it more hilly in Japan and Korea, but I wanted to leave a decent amount of flatland for cities to grow large in their geographically appropriate locations. I don't plan to extend this map, but I am working on another Asian map that does include the areas you mention (though not all the Kurils) and a lot more besides. It's 900 tiles bigger but it is also a smaller scale. I hope to release it this weekend.

Thatd be a cool mod..ill try my best not to steel it:lol:

But if I were you i would look for a map that looks more like this. Unless I am forgetting one I think every country that took/is taking a part in arab springs is in here, even the ones that there were no overthrow of the government, and Beside Qara, UAE, and the countris in the south of the black box thing, almost all of the countries have taken part. I think it would be cool to have multiple "wars" at once instead of just one. But the top line should move up a bit more to include lebanon, syria and norther algeria

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 196
Ill also have NATO as a Civ, really with a bunch of Carriers and Gilbrater (What ever the name is) as the base
Heres my Map Idea
FYI The colors are for the Civs BLACK=Civil War, GREY=Playable and YELLOW=Minor

Attachments

• Mod Idea.png
    Mod Idea.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 224
Hey el hidalgo, I have 3 requests a map of Libya, Syria and Egypt could you make them for me

One map of each? Just the countries by themselves? Seems like it wouldn't be too difficult but they would be fairly small maps. Which is fine with me, I like doing smaller maps. I've been thinking of doing a Middle East map and also a North Africa map too. First, though, I want to finish my East/Southeast Asia map and also the British Isles and west central Mediterranean maps I'm currently working on (yes, I have three going on at once :crazyeye:).

Sorry if I'm going a bit off topic, but Cole98, I wouldn't make the rest of the countries minor, because then everyone would be at war with them.

Hey mister map maker. do you think you could do a map of Canada?
this is the picture
org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Canada_topo.jpg"]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Canada_topo.jpg[/URL]

Top Bottom