El_hidalgo's World Maps

el_hidalgo

Prince
I've decided to create a new thread for all my maps.

These are maps I've created myself from scratch.

-Eastern North America
60x60 map of the eastern US and Canada (to about 100 degrees longitude).

-Europa Ultima
85x60 map of Europe.

-Atlantica
145x60 map depicting Europe and the eastern US and Canada.

-Magna Graecia and Ancient Greece
90x60 map of southern Italy, Sicily, Greece and western Anatolia; randomized resources. I based it as much as possible on maps of the land as it was during the Classical era. So it includes lakes that no longer exist and the former gulf, now silted up, into which the Cayster River flowed. I also included two cut-downs of this map: one of Magna Graecia by itself (2 Sicilies) and the other of Greece and western Anatolia by itself.

-New Zealand
Small (45x60) map of New Zealand.

-Japan_50x60
Small map of Japan.

-Russo-Japan
80x60 Map of Japan, Korea, Manchuria, and northern China.

-ExSE Asia
60x95 map of East and Southeast Asia.

-NW Europe
Small (41x53) map of northern France and the British Isles.

Does anyone know why, when I try to run these maps I don't see any of the user icons on the top or bottom of the screen? Everything starts out nornally, but I can't do anything without the icons being there. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know why, when I try to run these maps I don't see any of the user icons on the top or bottom of the screen? Everything starts out nornally, but I can't do anything without the icons being there. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you mean the advisor icons, the change civics icon, the civilopedia icon and all that on the top? And delete, fortify, and skip turn icons on the bottom? That's really puzzling because they are just regular wbs files.

Wow thanks! quick reply! Planned on doing the indonesian war of independence on here sometime, so australia and SE asia is useless

No problem! I like the map and actually I like it even better this way. Definitely better for your scenario too. There is also a nice smaller Indonesia map out there, as you might already know. It's only 84x47, and that's with Australia and SE Asia.

I actually Put a request for a map like this some time ago, looks real nice too, I'm terrible at map making unless it's fantasy-ish, this is just what we've been needing, I think, I know I've been needing one.

Happy someone finally made one for us all.

Argonath: I added the extra space at the top of the America map and the took a screen shot of what it would look like if I joined the two halves as they are now. As you can see, we need to add some ocean in between the halves. You will need room to complete the landmasses for Newfoundland and for western North Africa. How much ocean do you think you want in between? Total, counting the space for the additional landmass. I can't add more ocean after I join the halves because it's too much of a pain then. Also it has to be in multiples of 10 or the grep work becomes too much of a pain.

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 460
Top Bottom