elder scrolls mod development thread

Here's the last ones. Three colour suggestions for Bretons. The Dunmer turned out well IMO.

Edit: Forgot attachement... again

Edit2: Attachement removed

I'll create the buttons then in fancy Civ4 style and upload :)

Here they are!

Just replace the old Civ4ArtDefines_Civilizations.xml and Civ4PlayerColorInfos.xml with the new ones included in the 7z, and put the Civ4ColorVals.xml in the same folder as the Civ4PlayerColorInfos.xml, merge the Interface-folder included with the one in the Mods Art folder and overwrite any files if it asks for it (but don't think it will happen). Then, open the Civ4PlayerColorInfos.xml and you will quickly see which civ should have which colour. Update this info in the Civ4CivilizationInfos.xml and you're ready to go!

Attachments

• ElderScrollsFlags.7z
    72 KB · Views: 200
No problem.

About Leaderheads. The good weather is mostly gone here anyway, so I could probably try to reskin some to fit the mod. Also, about Khajiite and Argonian, ask SaibotLieh if he/she knows anything useful that could be converted from other games like Atlantica Online etc. Saibot is after all the model conversion master.

A wall of text about leaders:

Yeah khajiit and argonians are tricky. Maybe it's possible to convert from morrowind\oblivion\ skyrim themselves? morrowind and oblivion use same nif and dds files.

For orcs I downloaded some leader a long time ago but never tested it.
for harald of skyrim I'm thinking this harald

For breton Lysandus and Elysana I think Loui 14 and isabella are allright. Do you have any ideas? Maybe change the backgrounds?
This is Elysana in the game daggerfall:

Lysandus is seen as a ghost, but this is his son:

For tiber septim (imperials) I put Hanibaal; perhaps it'll do it.

For thalmor (altmer), perhaps it's possible to make tokugawa (or some other leader?) look more elven. I'm looking at these and these thalmor representatives in Skyrim:

Camoran (bosmer) - we really don't know much, except the general bosmer

Thassad (redguards) - it's zara yaqob. perhaps a new background...

vivec (morrowind) - is really a curiosity, if you're not familiar:

yes, he's two-colored and floating in the air

Mane (khajiit) - there are diffrent "breeds" of khajiits (some look like tigers, some like people, others as somethiong in between); the mane is supposed to be another unique breed. And he supposed to "wear" all the manes of his tribe on his neck. So he could look like a lion, or like that : lol

or something else, we don't know; someone with a lot of beards, or a lion beard or something.

I personally think Isabella and Loui 14th looks a bit too renaisance

My computer f*cked up my previous reply, so I couln't finish it. I can see what I can do for Elysiana and Lysander. I also did start on an Orcish leader (and nearly finished it) before I saw your reply on leaders, and I decided to upload a screenie anyway. Only thing now is to import into blender on my old computer (where the program actually works) and make it so the Axe on his shoulder actually moves and isn't just static + some few textures (sash and jewellery). You can have him if you want him. He's based on Capo's Hiawatha. The fog effect in the BG is moving.

Attachments

• orcish.jpg
    orcish.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 196
You choice on Saibot there. I personally think you should try Kahjiit. I believe the Ra (egyptian god) LH I made a long tme ago could with some modifications do for a nice Lizard-like LH (converting his beak to a lizard-like mouth should be easy).

I'll see what more I can do for the Orc. I have some Ideas already.

I've been browsing; perhaps one of these two can be thalmor (altmer)?
You're probably right about the khajiit, it's just that the oblivion files confuse the hell out of me.
I mean, Vivec is a specific character in morrowind with specific nif and kf's; while in oblivion you can costumize everything and I have only a thousand of body parts of different races ...

I believe the Ra (egyptian god) LH I made a long tme ago could with some modifications do for a nice Lizard-like LH (converting his beak to a lizard-like mouth should be easy).

I'll see what more I can do for the Orc. I have some Ideas already.

that's great!

Yeah, I've seen that lizardman before. Problem is that the lizardman would require a complete re-rigging of animations and so much more work in the end. I could try though, but not until I've finished some other small stuff that I have to do.

I agree, 3rd is the best one IMO.

The pics are wonderful, I expecially like the IC isle.

Keep up the good work!

- I merged the flags by veBear
- fixed numidium (still needs graphics though)
- fixed some missing units

My computer is of course too slow for the big map; so my testing is limited; but of what I've seen

- redguards and bretons are underachieving
- bosmer are beasts O_o; need to limit them too somehow

I palyed only until half-game, then it starts to lag (computer is 2006 :p )
I can of course play random smaller maps, but that's kind of killing the purpose

So, who wants to test the current version?

I could, but I'm no experienced player, though, so don't expect too much results.

Top Bottom