Elector-General's Office

A tally of nominations - I'll give it two more days, and ask that anyone not willing to run say so. The request for polls even when the position is awarded by acclamation has been noted, and will be implemented.

Leader: Sommerswerd/bistrita
Deputy Leader: Yossarian
Chief Diplomat: Caledorn/Yossarian (if Caledorn does not accept nomination)/Sommerswerd
Elector-General: talonschild/RegentMan

I'll give it two more days, and ask that anyone not willing to run say so. The request for polls even when the position is awarded by acclamation has been noted, and will be implemented.

Any update on this? Here's the most current list of nominations:

Leader: Sommerswerd/bistrita/2metraninja
Deputy Leader: Yossarian/2metraninja
Chief Diplomat: Caledorn/Yossarian (if Caledorn does not accept nomination)
Elector-General: talonschild/RegentMan

I didn't see Caledorn say that he was not willing to run for Chief Diplomat after you posted that message, so I think that means that he is in and I am out!

I will accept the nomination :)

Thanks for setting up the polls talonschild! Don't forget about the Elector-General position, though. ;)

Thanks talonschild! I certainly never thought there was any bad intent, I hope I didn't cause any offense. You've been doing a great job with the position.

After a couple close elections, we ended up with all four incumbents winning extra terms:

Leader: 2metraninja
2nd-in-command: YossarianLives
Chief Diplomat: Caledorn
Elector General: talonschild

I just realized that we have not elected a new Chief Diplomat though Caledorn quite obviously can no longer hold the position. I think we should at least hold election to fill that seat.

Yes, we do need that position official.

Cav, are you around? I think it will be made great war-time chief diplomat of you :)

Oooo maybe I'll finally win an Elector-General election? :p

Although it seems merely a formality at this point- with 2metra and bistrita running the turnplaying well for the past turns it would be odd to elect an MP noob like RegentMan to take over, for example, right on the cusp on the biggest war in the game.

I nominate YossarianLives for chief diplomat. He did a great job with RB so I'd like to see him at the helm of foreign affairs.

I nominate:

2metraninja for leader
Sommerswerd and bistrita for 2nd-in-command
RegentMan for Elector-General

I accept Regent's nomination for chief diplomat, and second 2metra's nomination of Cav Scout to the post.

Yes, we do need that position official.

Cav, are you around? I think it will be made great war-time chief diplomat of you :)

I'm back now but way too busy to serve in any official position! If you guys need to send an incendiary letter to another team feel free to use my signature though :smug:

Top Bottom