Electric926's Pies Yodel Carelessly (EPYC)

Guess who's back? I AM!!!

And I still haven't gotten the last one from rhawn yet.

Where have ya been electric? :)

I'm in marching band (Yes, nerdy, I know) and I've been too busy to regular the forums. Season's over now, so...I'M BACK!!!

Love the new avatar, by the way.

Ahhh. Yes ok I'm on it. Sometime tonight I hope I'll have it uploaded and sent.

Drawn, scanned, uploaded, and sent. Am I the last one on the list? We ending on a picture? I look forward to the results.

The.suspense.killing.me.

:bump:

Ok, who has constipation?

I'm in marching band (Yes, nerdy, I know) and I've been too busy to regular the forums. Season's over now, so...I'M BACK!!!

Love the new avatar, by the way.

Are you back? Are you really really back? C'mon dude we await the results eagerly:yumyum:

Since no one gets me nor my images. Im not in for the next one.

Hmm, that's a first in a long while that Ive recived a complement for my Gmod images, even if they are a bit unorthodox. Normaly I see the hand drawn ones get the most complements.

Well... ...I'll return back to the EPYC. Also, if Electric does not update, I may have to take matters into my hands and host a second EPYC.

Argh! Lateness! IT BUUUURNS!

So anyway, here it is! The long awaited and needlessly delayed PIE!

Spoiler :
Or not...

We seem to have ended on a picture. In which case, bestfrcplayer will need to give us the final caption, since he appears to be the only spare player. Are my calculations correct?

Where's the wallbash smilie when you need him?

Oh there he is! -> :wallbash:

Are you, the GM, asking US whether you've got things right? Just update the game already before it dies completely, thankyouverymuch.

/endgripe

Screw it, I'll just make my own caption. It's against the rules, but at this point it really doesn't matter.

Spoiler :
The original quote!
The poor fork maker never had a chance.

sepamu92 said:

Stylesrj said:
Arnold Schwarzenegger and a fork obsessed man made a pact about the new wallpaper design- Forks.

Tasslehoff said:

CivGeneral said:
The Republican Party has been replaced by the Fork Party lead by Arnold Swarchenegger.

BananaLee said:

azzaman333 said:
The 'roided up man announced to the world that American elephants don't exist. The announcement was funded by an American cutlery factory.

tycoonist said:

sprig said:
Warning, eating american elephants will cause you to have trunk like arms. Alternatives to Elephants could be food groups such as Money and Cutlery.

Chandrasekhar said:

Nictel said:
Elephant-arm-man was having elephant for dinner; it was expensive.

Izipo said:

z4ckdabeast said:
The man couldn't believe the outrageous price of his elephant.

Kan' Sharuminar said:

Catharsis said:
John bought the expensive elephant-related pamphlet that the elephant was handing out, but was annoyed to find it contained nothing but inflammatory hate speech.

Diamondeye said:

TheLastOne36 said:
Much to the person's annoyance, he opens a door to see angry hippies lighting people on fire. Oh and there is an Indian Elephant Salesman.

Love said:
[/URL][/IMG]

civplayah said:
Some hippies were protesting peace, while a woman screamed as a man caught on fire. Meanwhile, a crazy person talked up elephants as the banana in the sky finally began to relax.

rhawn said:

Worst...zoo...EVER.

So we went from....
The poor fork maker never had a chance.
to
Worst...zoo...EVER.

Good job everyone! Again, I sincerely apologize for the unforseen delays.

Top Bottom