Elohim can't cast spells or research/adopt religions?

Leitmotif

Chieftain
When did this happen? Is it a bug? Is it just me? I'd really like to play as the Elohim but I had no idea they couldn't adopt religions anymore. And what's with the spellcasting thing? Anyone have any feedback?

When did this happen? Is it a bug? Is it just me? I'd really like to play as the Elohim but I had no idea they couldn't adopt religions anymore. And what's with the spellcasting thing? Anyone have any feedback?
First, there is bug thread for such raports. I really read it. :)
Regarding your question, from welcome thread:
"Also, RUN ONE GAME IN PLAY NOW MODE TO CLEAR GAME OPTIONS (you do not have to play it, just start one). If your units can't heal, you can't build anything or research is disabled you did not do it and some options from other mods are messing with Orbi options. More info here." (note thet some options are hidden and can work even if you do not see anything checked in)

I guess that might be your problem, either that or problems with installation. Elohim should be able to adopt religion/cast spells fine.

I tried that before I posted, because I thought that might be the issue as well. I can research and build things just fine, the religious techs are just redded out and spellcasters have no spell casting options.

And the installation went off without a hitch too. Hmm.

If you click on the science tab you'll notice the religious techs are redded out, as well as steam power for some reason. In my capital there is an adept, and if you click on him and try to cast spells you can't. Oh, also I can't seem to explore any lairs anywhere.

Attachments

• Thessalonica.CivBeyondSwordSave
    599.6 KB · Views: 54
This is not an Orbis save - it is from Lena.
I doubt it is Lena problem though, I think that you installed something wrong.
Do it again following my guidelines to the letter. Should work.

Strange, when I installed Lena it didn't work properly so I uninstalled it...

Top Bottom