EltNES: THIS World is Yours

This area is shaping up nicely. I really like your level of detail, General_Olaf.

10 points: a large mountian range, through B4 - C5, connecting to Eltain's mountains (D5)
4 points: ocean to the east of these mountains, although not directly adjacent (allow for land passage)

D9
2 Points-Climate: Mediterranean south coast, Continental north coast
3 points- Hills
5 Points-Metals

It connects to TerrisH's straits, with hills at the center leading outward like a triangle. Depending on how other pieces are placed, the north/south coasts can lead further on, make it a peninsula, be fjords, ect.

And came the Sarks, and the Lijs, and the Cyts and the Tors
And they come upon a familiar land. And they put their hold in it.
But one thing is missing; oh, right, they also fight over it.

I'm down at K10-11. Built a tropical Island.

merciary's the one your next to.

Nice addition, Moldath. Our mountains mesh nicely into one range. Same for Terrance's and Olaf's.

Can someone make a quick sketch of what is going on? I've not a clue what this map with so many different orders..

SouthernKing: 12

I have no idea how much simply "land" costs? Or can we assume each tile is grassland?

This is an opening gambit..

Spending:
G1-G2
8: Ocean base for both squares
2: Pacific climate in both
2: Banked (can I do this?) If not, I can change

Shape:
A large island, should be a jaggedy roughly teardrop shaped island, with the tip of the teardropfacing eastwards. The island should be similar to most Pacific islands in climate.

Boundless: Assume each tile is nothingness. Land can be free unless you change water to land. You spent 9/12 points. Anything else? Also, I'd prefer descriptions, not maps, if at all possible.

SouthernKing: Yes, you can bank it. So you just want a vaguely teardrop shaped island?

All: I have basically been drawing each section as it comes up. I'll wait until Wednesday like I promised however (to let stragglers join and to pace myself) then I'll ask for new additions by Saturday.

Boundless: Assume each tile is nothingness. Land can be free unless you change water to land. You spent 9/12 points. Anything else? Also, I'd prefer descriptions, not maps, if at all possible.

SouthernKing: Yes, you can bank it. So you just want a vaguely teardrop shaped island?

Add grain to the river mouth. Make it a warm, humid area.

Indicating I am going to participate.

Lord of Elves: 16

How long till round 2?

F2 - F4

SPENDING
4 - Water
4 - Island
1 - Put some jungles and forests on that thing! (mimic mainland climate)
5 - Rivers and some mountain ranges!
2 - RICE

Ya, that is all for now.

Top Bottom