English Football Thread No.4

4-1 :D

It's turning out to be a very odd week and season

Ah but a slip up is possible

Had ManU won it was season over.

My money is still on the scum, but the fat lady still has a few last pies to finish off before she enters the stage..

So what. It will mean nothing if you do not win a trophy. and we win all the trophies. That is the most important thing.

It always means alot to me when we beat Man Utd. It means alot that we have done the double over you, that in itself is worth the pleasure of winning a trophy.

Plus it gives Chelsea a bit of hope as well of course ;)

It always means alot to me when we beat Man Utd. It means alot that we have done the double over you, that in itself is worth the pleasure of winning a trophy.

That is a sad statement if you really say that doing the double is as good as a trophy. It won't mean too much, unless it means you win the Premiership.

@salty mud, I am not sour, just telling the truth. It is trophies that you are wanting, otherwise you are not doing the best. I will admit that Liverpool were the better team in each of the games they have played against us, but they cannot beat Stoke at home. :lol Also you guy s once had a 10 point lead over us, which shows what has happened to you team.

Two impressive results from Liverpool in the one week! :wow:

Certainly makes their challenge for the Champions League a lot more believable, though I still think they've already lost the EPL.

@salty mud, I am not sour, just telling the truth. It is trophies that you are wanting, otherwise you are not doing the best. I will admit that Liverpool were the better team in each of the games they have played against us, but they cannot beat Stoke at home. :lol Also you guy s once had a 10 point lead over us, which shows what has happened to you team.

Middlesbrough win a trophy? You are jesting, surely. I think you are confusing me with some other Man U fan here. We'll be lucky to avoid relagation, with the current state of things. :(

That is a sad statement if you really say that doing the double is as good as a trophy. It won't mean too much, unless it means you win the Premiership.

How is it sad? It's not to say i don't view the Premiership as a major achievement, but I will personally value taking the scalp of Man U, cause I can hold it over the head of my friends and family who support Man U. :D

I've been through enough years of disappointment that not winning the premiership doesn't bother me. I very much come from the position of enjoying the game and if we win a trophy, thats an added bonus, if i wanted to constantly win trophies I'd be supporting Man U, or god forbid, Chelsea.

Hey Joe your user title is out of date...

That any better? ;)

Have you switched to ManU already?

Whats wrong with being optimistic for a change? :)

This is Liverpool we are talking about though. You know, fairly successful at winning cups on penalties but no consistency in form for the long haul ;)

Yeah, but one can hope...

Indeed. Pass me the crack pipe once you're done with it ;)

Chelsea win.

Top Bottom