[R&F] Enhanced User Interface v3.3 (Civilization VI: Rise and Fall)

SongAdieu

Chieftain
This file contains a variety of user interface (ONLY) mods that have been released on the workshop and has been implemented into one package. It can be used with only the Rise and Fall edition of Civilization VI expansion.

Workshop Mods:
- Alternate Policy Screen
- Alternative Skybox
- Better Espionage Screen
- Better Trade Screen
- Clear Resource Icons
- Free Camera (modified)
- Hellblazers City Overview
- Hellblazers Notifications (fixed known bugs)
- Hellblazers World Info (modified)
- More Lenses
- Unit Report Screen

- There are also changes I've made to the Menu which reflects only the MP aspects and improved the lobbies (lobby list/staging lobby) to show more players instead of just 6. These changes have never been uploaded to the workshops. Another important change I've made is the Q button will open your escape menu, since using escape to close out of any annoying popups that still occur (such as Emergency Notices) having the escape key spam will remove popping up the menu.

Important Notice:
I will not be updating this based on user recommendations unless I feel that it should be added. Special thanks goes to the original modders of these individual mods. I've just packaged them into a combined playable mod package that allows use for
Civilization VI: Rise and Fall only.

Installing this mod will allow you to use it any MP game regardless if the mods are enabled by the host or not. It uses a non cheat policy which gives no extra information that other players do not receive. That will allow you to enjoy Civilization VI in the way it should be played for MP use. Without the annoying popups that may occur.

Install Instructions:
-
Once downloaded, move .zip to your Civilization VI DLC folder within the steam installed location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\DLC

- Extract the contents from the .zip to overwrite the original Aztec_Montezuma and Expansion1 folders that currently exist. (This will add files and overwrite some for the mod to fully work, so make sure to replace files when asked).

Uninstall Instructions:
- Delete Aztec_Montezuma and Expansion1 folders, and run the integrity check through your Steam Library > Games Tab > Right-Click Civilization VI > Properties > Locla Files Tab > Verify Intergity of Game Files. (This will reinstall any missing DLC/Expansions that have been modified or removed).

Attachments

• (Official)EUI_v3.3_Aztec_Montezuma.zip
    29 MB · Views: 600
Top Bottom