Enigma of the Absolute

steampunk1880

Prince
That one Runes of Kilmorph religion track. Where's it from, what are its lyrics and does it have anything in particular to do with the religion or it's ideals? I always thought that whole fountain of renewal thing was suitably questy sounding.

This the one?

Dead can dance - Enigma of the Absolute

Saloman hung down her head
laid bare her heart for the world to see.
She craved for intimacy.
Through darkened doors her aspect veiled with indecision, gazed out sea.
She craved lucidity.
Cast adrift from past relationships in her life,
hoisted up the ideal. This was her saving grace.
Seas of rage that once assailed her concern for the truth
had passed her by and left her high and dry in her saviours arms.
Across the sea lies the fountain of renewal,
where you will find the whole cause of your loneliness
can be measured in dreams that transcend all these lies
and I wish and I pray that there may come a day for a saviours arms.

No idea where its from though, i dug it up from my winamp plugin. :p

awesome. The Runes song set has got to be my favorite, Empyrian a close second.

Hm, I thought that was as CoE track.
Edit: On a vaguly related footing, I quit like it, but perfere the OO music, the Rai portin of Desert Rose.

While we're on the subject what is the CoE one? I love it. The one with lyrics having a line close to "What does the future hold? Have you forsaken us?" With the assorted whispers.

While we're on the subject what is the CoE one? I love it. The one with lyrics having a line close to "What does the future hold? Have you forsaken us?" With the assorted whispers.

Hmm, thats a bit harder but its most probably by Arcana, Most of the songs from CoE are. But have a look in your Civ4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Fall from Heaven 2 032\Assets\sounds\soundtrack\ folder, they are all there.

Also the Enigma of the Absolute song in the game is a cover version by Arcana i think.

Also the Enigma of the Absolute song in the game is a cover version by Arcana i think.

I`m pretty sure it's Dead Can Dance, doesn't sound any different to the original. Maybe a little more resonant, but I guessed that was a result of being pumped through FFH.

The singer on the Empyrean track sounds like a guy yawning. I prefer my games' music without lyrics, generally.

Anyone have any recommendations for some appropriate instrumental-only tracks to replace the ones full of that overwrought "poetry"?

That one is Nox Arcana & Michelle Belanger (she's doin' the vocals). And the song is called "Bitter Ashes". Also, other songs from the album (it's called "Blood of Angels") are damn good though it's a really hard task to find that album. PM me if ya need help getting it.

Top Bottom