Enough new art/sounds/music/UHV titles/Cultural names pls

FakeShady

Prince
Its Jan 2012, and though i fully appreciate what the RFC Europe team is doing, i have watched this mod since god-knows-when and now the full version isnt our yet. At this rate the full version probably isnt out by the time the world ends if the Mayans have it their way.

Not blaming anyone, but i think it has been delayed enough by minor art changes/sounds/Cultural names (moar muslim/russian sounding names pls) MINOR THINGS. Feedback regarding these things arent helping either. Please get the full version out, and then the team can focus on these more minor things. They are just improvements, and have 0 impact on gameplay. Im sure there are more major gameplay issues to be addressed first, such as the crusades never working as we want them too, etc.

Just my thoughts

I think we have a good release candidate. If there is something we should focus on it is the UHVs.

But still, great mod! :)

The next version is coming out today with the latest map.

Just found that, posted 40mn ago in the Beta 13 thread. IIRC, 3Miro said that there would be no beta 14, so I suppose this is RFCE 1.0

Just a release candidate, but the 1.0 should fix as many bugs as possible. Since Beta 13, there still were many things that have been adressed. The focus should be on these, I agree 100% with that. New features should be in a 1.01 version.

Its Jan 2012, and though i fully appreciate what the RFC Europe team is doing, i have watched this mod since god-knows-when and now the full version isnt our yet. At this rate the full version probably isnt out by the time the world ends if the Mayans have it their way.

Not blaming anyone, but i think it has been delayed enough by minor art changes/sounds/Cultural names (moar muslim/russian sounding names pls) MINOR THINGS. Feedback regarding these things arent helping either. Please get the full version out, and then the team can focus on these more minor things. They are just improvements, and have 0 impact on gameplay. Im sure there are more major gameplay issues to be addressed first, such as the crusades never working as we want them too, etc.

Just my thoughts

At least read a little around before you post things like that :p

At least read a little around before you post things like that :p

i did, many threads mind you so obviously not all, and i dont check around much nowadays. My impression is their all just new suggestions that would... well, delay. Anyway, still great work guys :)

i did, many threads mind you so obviously not all, and i dont check around much nowadays. My impression is their all just new suggestions that would... well, delay. Anyway, still great work guys :)

No prob at all
Btw I really think we are closing to an 1.0 version, and not just in name ;)

Top Bottom