Environmental: No Cheat (and no autolog)?

Shall we activate No Cheat (and implicitly disable the autolog mod as a result)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course you want this thread closed, DS! You don't want anymore discussion on the no-cheat issue. It's not Moderator bashing you don't want, it's anyone having a thread to focus on this issue.

I can see the true spirit of the Demogame is gone and has been replaced by a sanitized version of a boot-licking session. Such a shame. But hey, you've got a lot of new and young players here now, so go ahead and make them think you're not herding them down the path like sheep.

After watching Chieftess and her cronies sandbag the elections last night (not to metion those hackers tying up my computer so I couldn't even log-on), it's easy to see that she will not change her ways with CIV. This will be another Mod game. You people will be given just enough Democracy to believe in, but only the kind of Democracy they want you to have. And with DS and Ravensfire for crowd control, you'll actually come to accept it.
:rolleyes:

Not sure if any of you (apart from AlphaWolf) are interested, but we've released the HOF mod. This works with the "No Cheating" option checked and includes autolog.

DaveShack's fix to the python indentation.

:lol: I know I found the python indentation to be the most annoying thing when I was fiddling with it during testing.

Anyway, we'll see what we can do with it.

Dianthus said:
Not sure if any of you (apart from AlphaWolf) are interested, but we've released the HOF mod. This works with the "No Cheating" option checked and includes autolog.

I might be interested in adapting it for DG use, thanks for the info! :goodjob:

Make that currently adapting. I'm looking into logging worker actions, unit movement, trades consummated, and deals cancelled.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I wanna propose an ammendement.

The DP will enable autolog. so that the noobs like me can figure out the game without all the trash talk.

can one of the smart people start a poll for an official vote?

@cyc
Of course you want this thread closed, DS! You don't want anymore discussion on the no-cheat issue. It's not Moderator bashing you don't want, it's anyone having a thread to focus on this issue.

I can see the true spirit of the Demogame is gone and has been replaced by a sanitized version of a boot-licking session. Such a shame. But hey, you've got a lot of new and young players here now, so go ahead and make them think you're not herding them down the path like sheep.

After watching Chieftess and her cronies sandbag the elections last night (not to metion those hackers tying up my computer so I couldn't even log-on), it's easy to see that she will not change her ways with CIV. This will be another Mod game. You people will be given just enough Democracy to believe in, but only the kind of Democracy they want you to have. And with DS and Ravensfire for crowd control, you'll actually come to accept it.

<snip> Move out of your own little world and roll with the flow. If u think I'm a <snip> but 2 letters.

I'd like autolog so there is an impartial record of what happened.

@cyc, I'm more than willing to get banned for my replies, <snip>. See my history. U wanna play?

The mods would love to ban me. your post was a <snip> of self serving <snip>

let's vote on autolog.

Sorry, but I have problems with <snip> like that. If u really think I'm an idiot, u ain't seen nothing yet.

<snip>

and CYC, in <snip>

@ mods, I know what I've done but I'm not sorry. <snip> him, she, it... I'll live with the punishment. Just post a poll for autolog.

Top Bottom